Jin wondered who is this man and why dd he got interested in this school. But it is for the betterment of the school. Jin bided his goodbye to all the teachers. They gathered for gossips and also they started discussing about the 'man'. Jin was not interested so, he left.

Everybody had their dinner and got ready to go to bed. Jin was doing some work when Namjoon came to his room.

"Hyung you busy?" Namjoon said.

"No you want something?" Jin said

"Actually I have decided to change my job. My boss is just pain in the ass hyung. I want to get rid of this job" Namjoon aid frustratingly.

"That's good. So, are you looking for any job?"Jin said sitting beside Namjoon.

"yes, but none of the jobs are suiting my taste." Namjoon said.

"Keep looking. I am sure you'll get one."Jin said.

"Hyung do you have anything special tomorrow? Eun-jung said some businessman is coming from Seoul. Do you have to meet with him?" Namjoon aid.

"Yeah actually he will be investing on Sunshine so, I have to be there. He will also invest on the prep school. I am happy that after so many hardships finally our dreams will be fulfilled." Jin said

"All the best hyung. So, sleep well. Make sure to set the alarm" Namjoon said before leaving.

Jin was getting ready to go to bed when he thought "will that man be Taehyung?". Then in the next moment he dismissed that thought.

"No way. He wouldn't do such thing. He is happy in his life Jinnie. So are you. Let him go" with this thought he went to bed.

"Why did you leave me Jin?" a voice said with desperation.

"You know why I left you. You didn't wanted me. You don't love me then why should I stay with you. Why would I bear the insults that you threw towards me?" Jin said with tears in his eyes.

"But I will come back Jin. I will come back to take you back and to make you mine. Everybody deserves a second chance and so do I" The voice said before it faded away.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Namjoon tried to wake up Jin from his dream.

"Ah!" Jin got up screaming. He has sweat beads on his forehead.

"Jin Hyung? Kinchana (are you okay)" Namjoon asked handing Jin a glass of water.

"Nae (yes). I am fine. Don't worry" Jin said assuring Namjoon.

"Don't worry! Hyung I woke you up since you were tossing and turning in the bed. It's 5:30 am and you have school today as well as you have to welcome the investor who will be coming today. ": Namjoon said.

"I know Joonie. I didn't forget about the classes. They are my oxygen no.2. how will I forget about them? You make sure to get the kids school on time okay?" Jin said and went to make the breakfast.

Jin knew today is a big day. He has to be well dressed and presentable. Jin was rummaging through his closet, when his eyes fell on the black hoodie, whuch he kept at the corner of the closet. Jin never eants to meet the owner of this hoodie. Never again.

"I don't want to know, how are you? I know you are doing great and living a great life with Bogum.. I don't know why I still have a soft corner for you? Why I kept this hoodie for so long? But I am never going to let you know about my feelings. In this lifetime, I had enough of your insults and threats. Don't come back into my life. I learned the art of living without you. I have also mastered the art of forgetting about my lost child. They are deep wounds Tae. I don't want to open the closed doors." Jin said crying. These memories are still so vivid and fresh.

"Never again, Tae" Jin said. He got up, wiped the tears and got ready to kickstart the day.

....................................................................

Hey guys! I hope you guys are doing well. I am sorry for the late update. Actually, I was not well. But now I am fine. In the next chapter we are going to get some intense moments. So, be ready. Also, if you liked my update then please vote and comment. Thankyou for 10k reads guys, to all my silent supporters. Thankyou for silently supporting my story.

I hope you guys are ready for the Dynamite Era? Its is coming on 21st. I loved Taehyung's hairstyle. Jin is moving backwards. Don't you think? All the seven members are looking Dope. I am super excited.

I always wanted to ask you guys. Do you love the quotes at the starting of the story? Please let me know. See you in the next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!