"m-minho?" he tried to push him away. minho then kissed his cheek with a grin.
"relax sungie." he laughed and pinned his hands above his head, grinding down on him. jisung let out a loud moan, immediately covering his mouth.

"s-stop." he croaked.

"stop what?" minho asked with a smirk, hands lingering near jisung's crotch area.

"your abs feel nice against my fingerprints, did you know that?" minho asked as he slowly lifted jisung's shirt.

"who would've thought you'd be the type to work out..." he caressed the younger's face.

"i-i need to c-check up on m-my friends." jisung said.

"really? or do you just want to get away from me sungie?"

"im serious." jisung finally pushed minho off him.

"you're no fun." minho huffed and crossed his arms. jisung cussed under his breath and then pinned minho to the bed.

"stop acting like that." he growled and tightened his grip around the older boy's wrists.
minho seemed taken aback, he stared the younger boy up and down before smirking.

"and what are you gonna do about it? nothing because your pathetic-" jisung grabbed minho's face,

"finish that sentence i dare you." he yelled.

"you aren't going to do anything." minho laughed, he wanted jisung to be angry.

"oh yeah? watch me." jisung attacked minho's neck, leaving red love bites down to his chest

° ° ° °

"are you okay?" felix asked a boy who looked younger than him.
"i- no..." the boy cried and threw himself onto felix, sobbing into his shirt.
"what happened?" felix frowned.

"s-some guy touched me n-near my price parts." he cried. felix looked around the noisy livingroom, then back at the young boy.
"im so sorry, do you know what he was wearing?" felix asked and caressed the boy's face.

"h-he was wearing a black shirt with sweatpants a-and he was really tall!" the boy sniffed.

"okay sweetheart whats your name?" felix asked him.

"y-yang jeongin." he wiped his eyes.

"you look young, what are you doing at this party?" the australian boy asked jeongin, bringing him to a quieter place.

"i-i got invited since i'm minho's cousin." he spoke, tiredly clinging onto felix' arm .

"right. well, do you want me to drop you home?" felix suggested and the boy nodded.

"my dorm is in block A." the boy whispered.
"ok lets go!"

° ° ° °

hyunjin awkwardly coughed, glaring at the boy who was smoking next to him.
' inconsiderate asshole.' he scoffed and walked back into the kitchen. he fixed his skirt and sweater then looked for something to eat.

"if it isn't hwang hyunjin." a voice slurred out. hyunjin groaned and turned around,
surprise surprise! its Kim seungmin!!!

"fuck off for once." hyunjin whined and turned back around to continue searching for something to eat.

'"why do you wear skirts all the time?" seungmin asked, obviously drunk.

"because i feel comfortable in them." hyunjin answered and found some bread sticks.

"i like yourrr stockings, its sexy." seungmin wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist.

"EW! get off me you sus straggot!" he pushed the slightly shorter boy away from him.

"owww~" the boy whined as he clutched onto his stomach in pain.

"sorry i didn't mean to make you hit the counter...haha." hyunjin apologized and helped seungmin up.

"you're mean." hyunjin scoffed and crossed his arms, something he likes doing apparently.

"says you!"

"you're attitude is hot." seungmin smirked as he watched hyunjin turn red.

"w-what- ugh j-just leave me alone!"

~tbc

mess but um!! yeah!!

the side ships are gonna be jeonglix and chanbin plz dont hate me 💔