College: Last Party

Start from the beginning

Fran was wearing a peachish pinkish knee length dress. It was strapless. The top was almost in a basket pattern. The first layer was a lace layer. Under was a normal silk layer. Then another silk later. Around. The waist was a white bow that hung. Then a peach heel. It had a thick heel. There was a buckle around the ankle. Fran straightened her hair and put a peach bow. She wore pink blush. Peach eyeshadow and pink lipgloss.

Indigo was wearing a long dark blue dress. It was a one shoulder dress. It was simple. In the middle there was a blue ribbon around her waist. On the edges of the ribbon were diamonds in a flower pattern. Around the top of her dress even on the shoulder on the edges were diamonds but not in any pattern. She was wearing a pair of dark blue heels to match the dress. It was velvety. Around the front of the show was straps going around in loops. She was wearing pink blush. Blue eyeshadow. And pink lipgloss. All the makeup they had to force onto her. She was going to straighten her hair.

Naty was wearing a long red dress that fell to the floor. It was strapless. In the middle there were diamonds that made a pattern. In the middle middle it was a type of flower. It was simple for the rest of the dress. It was kind of tight fit but it was also quite loose. Thin heel. The end where her goes would be was high which gave her extra length. Around the top were thin straps that went around. By the ankle were two starts with buckles. She was wearing pink makeup and red lipstick. She was completely straightening her hair. It took a while. 😉

Lud was wearing a long gold dress. Thin straps. It was a slim fit that hugged her body. From the top to just over her knees was gold shimmery material. Form there to the bottom it was normal gold material. Lud was straightening her hair. She thought of trying soe thing new since her hear was normally bouncy. She was putting pink blush, gold eyeshadow. Pink lipstick with pink lipgloss over it. She was wearing high heels. T was a thin heel. It was golf and glittery.

They were all ready. They walked out of the dorm and saw the guys waiting for them. Andres had his arm around Ally's waist. She gave us a warm smile.

Leon held out his hand for Vilu. Vilu took his hand. They walked together. "You look amazing" he said to her and kissed her cheek. "You look handsome too!" Viku said and gave him a peck on the lips. They linked arms and started walking down the red carpet that led to the hall.

They walked in and the photographer stopped them. He led them to the background. They stood next to each other and Leon put a hand around Vilu's waist. They smiled and the photo was taken with the bright flash. The photographer smiled at them to say you may go and looked at his camera.

Vilu spotted the photo booth. "Let's go get something to remember the night!" She said to Leon and pulled him towards the photobooth. He was confused until he spotted the booth and he ran with Vilu. They went inside and Vilu made sure her hair looked fine. Leon checked himself and he checked with Vilu if she was fine. "Yep!" She said. Leon pressed the button. 3 2 1

The smiled in the first picture.

Leon quickly picked Vilu up and carried her bridal style and they smiled.

The third one Leon kissed Vilu's cheek.

In the last one Vilu kissed Leon's cheek. They went outside and waited for the pictures to print. Leon folded the. Up neatly and out it in his pocket. "I'm just going to the guys for a while okay" he said to Vilu. Vilu nodded and pecked his cheek and he went to the guys. Vilu walked over to the girls.

"So what should we do first?" Naty asked eagerly. "Can we go to the photobooth?" Indi suggested. They walked over to the photo booth. They went in and took two smiling photos. The next two they made funny faces. They went out and saw that nobody was waiting there for them. They shared a look. They grabbed a prop each.