Chapter 33: College: new director and assignment

ابدأ من البداية

Alex started walking towards Vilu but then Leon spotted it. He ran over to Vilu and wrapped his arms around her waist. Alex turned around quickly and went over to Gery. Vilu smiled at Leon. "I'm not sure I would've been able to say no" she said to him. "Well that's what I'm here for." He said to and kissed her cheek.

"Well" she was cut off by Leon. "We can do the assignment tomorrow. Dont worry about it now" he said to her. Vilu nodded and went over to corner pulling Leon. "So is Laura still in the house?" She asked him. "No" he said casually. "Leon I'm so sorry, I thought she was going to stay in Buenos Aires" Vilu said hugging him. Leon broke the hug and vilu gave him a confused look. "She isn't gone, she found her own apartment" Leon to,d her.

They spent the rest of the day Talking.

"Goodnight Indi and Lud" Vilu called to her roommates. "Goodnight Vilu!" They said at the same time. "Goodnight Indi" "goodnight Lu" they switched off their lamps and fell asleep.

**♢♢✖✖ VILU P.O.V ♢♢✖✖**

**~~~ DREAM ~~~**

I saw myself walking down stairs in a go.d dress. Music was playing. I started singing song. Leon appeared on a gold suit. He started singing the song. I walked over to him and we started singing together. He took my hand and we started dancing. He twirled me and I carried on twirling until the scene changed. We were in an old restaurant. I was wearing a pink dress and my hair was in a ponytail. I sang again. Leon sang smiling, he was wearing a black pants with a black shirt and a black leather jacket. He looked amazing. I sang again and he sang. We started singing the chorus of the song. I started moving but he pulled me back. We almost kissed but then pulled away. We started singing again. We started to dance. He twirled me again and we were at this some type of disco. I saw a jukebox I think. I was wearing a purple jumpsuit that sparkly on the top (I'm guessing) I had my hair let down loose. Leon had a purple suit with a white tip inside. But I thought he looked better in the shop. We started singing and dancing. He dipped rand we were about to kiss...

**~~~ .END OF DREAM ~~~**

I woke up. It was morning. I had full memory of the dream. But I wished it wasn't. Then I realized. This was the song for the assignment. I didn't want to lose the rhythm for the song or the lyrics. When I was brushing y, teeth I was singing and humming. When I was showering I was singing and humming. I put my clothes on humming. I went out.

I saw that I was early so I ran to the music room. I walked in and saw Leon. He was playing the song. I stood there speechless. "You had the dream?" I ask him. "Where we were singing them when you twirled we would change places. Yeah." He says and carries on playing. He put a few words on the music paper then looked up to me.

"I wrote the thing as soon as I finished in the shower. I didn't want to lose it" he said. "Me too" I said. I went over to the piano and Leon started playing. I joined in not needing to look at the sheet music.

Our voices worked in perfect harmony as we sang. We looked into each other's eyes and felt every word.

Tanto tiempo
Caminando junto a tí

Aún recuerdo
El día em que te conocí

El amor en mi nació
Tu sonrisa me enseño

Tras las nubes
Siempre va a estar el sol

Te confieso que sin ti no se seguir
Luz en el camino tu eres para mi

Desde que mi alma te vió
Tu dulzura me envolvió

Si estoy contigo
Se detiene el reloj