Chapter 33: College: new director and assignment

Start from the beginning

Los sentimos los dos
El corazon nos habló

Y al oído suave
Nos susurró

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
Vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mí
Pues amor es lo que siento
Eres todo para mí

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
Vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mí
Tu eres lo que necesito
Pues lo que siento es
Amor

En tus ojos veo el mundo de color
En tus brazos descubri yo el amor

¿Verá en mí ella lo mismo?
¿Guerra el estar conmigo?

Dime que tu lates por mí también

Los sentimos los dos
El corazon nos habló

Y al oido suave
Nos susurró

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
Vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mí
Pues amor es lo que siento
Eres todo para mí

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
Vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero tenerte junto a mí
Pues amor es lo que siento
Eres todo para mí

Quiero mirarte
Quiero soñarte
Vivir contigo cada instante
Quiero abrazarte
Quiero besarte
Quiero ternerte junto a mí
Tu eres lo que necessito
Pues lo que siento es
Amor

We finished the song looking into each other's eyes. "What should we call it?" Leon asks me. "Nuestro Camino" I answer. He scribbles it down. "The dances that we already have we must keep but we can work out the rest" Leon says. I smile at him. I go over a drug him. He kisses my forehead.

We go and eat breakfast with everybody else.

In music class we go over the piano. We try the different instruments. Brian comes and helps us record with every instrument that we want. When we done we put it all together and listen. It sounded perfect just like the dream. We smiled at each other. "I like it. And you came up with it in a day. Well done!" Brian said to them slapping Leon's back.

Class ended.

In Millie's class we practiced our song. "Millie can we show you our song?" I asked her politely. "Well are you done?" She asks us. We nod. "Then how can I say no" she says smiling. She tells everybody to be quiet and Leon and I sing our song.

We finish and look into each other's eyes. We forget that everybody is there. We snap back to reality when we hear clapping. We turn around. Leon holds my hand.

We go to dance class with Trent.

We walk in and wait for instructions. "Well you guys have an important assignment so I suggest you get on with it!" He tells us. We all scurry off to different parts trying to get stood place to practice. Leon had made a run for the back. I walked over to him. "If you have some music then here are some players" Trent says. I go and get one and Leon puts the disc in.

We would listen to a bit then do some moves. When it came to the chorus we would do the dance from the dream. Class ended and we had half of the dance for the song Nuestro Camino.

The next day in dance class we did the other part.

The next two days we practiced everything together.

It was final.y the day for presenting.

We gathered in the Main Hall and waited for a honey to come in. I was wearing a blue sparkly dress with very short heels. It was also flat. So it was a heel but it was flat. Leon was wearing a pair of black pants. He had a white shirt and black blazer on top. Honey came in wearing a white top and black skirt. She had her hair in a bun.

"Well who is first?" She asked. Leon put his hand up. Honey gestured for us to go on. Leon took my hand and we went up together. I felt all they eyes on me but I never cared. Millie gave us a thumbs up. I would normally feel nervous but I wasn't today.

I loved the so. I loved the music. I loved the lyrics. I loved the dance routine. And the best part was Leon was up there with me. I loved him.

The music started and we began the dancing and singing.

When we done Leon and I were right next to each other. He looked so handsome I had to hold myself to not jump into his arms and kiss him. We stay like that till the clapping dies down. "That was amazing. Well done!" Honey exclaims and gives us a big smile.

Leon and I walk down and wait for the next pair. Devon and Drake go up. "I had to try so hard to not kiss you up there" Leon whispered to me. "Me too" I said and pecked his cheek.

Leon and I were alone. I had changed clothes because he told me to. He had taken me to a closet. He pulled me in. He immediately kissed me passionately. I couldn't hold back so I swung my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He held my waist and pulled me forward. He picked me up not breaking the kiss. My arms were still around his neck. I put my legs around his waist and he held me up. He turned us around so that now I was against the wall. I put myself down still kissing him. I didn't want the kiss to end. But it ended too quickly. Leon brome the kiss. He kissed my cheek and then kissed my neck. He went back to my lips and this time I crashed my lips onto his. It became a passionate kiss. I put y hands on his cheeks as he held me by my waist. He bit my lip and I gasped and he deepened the kiss. He wouldn't miss the opportunity. Wee lull take a small breath after a few minutes so that we didn't have to properly end the kiss. He sat down on something and pulled me onto his lap. I sat on his lap and began kissing him passionately again. He held me waist making sure I don't fall off of him. I out my hands on his shoulders. We broke the kiss after 20 minutes of kissing on the couch. I pecked his lips lots of times. I loved him. He smelt like vanilla. While my lips tasted like strawberry he had told me. But luckily it wasn't real because he was allergic. I was still pecking his lips be over he kissed me again. We brome apart and looked at each other. He kissed my forehead. I put my head on his chest and he tangled his fingers in my now knotty hair. He brushed my hair with his fingers. He would occasionally kiss my head. The last thing I remember was him putting me in bed kissing me then saying I love you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys. I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry I made you want so I put a little Leonetta moment in it. What did you think of it. I hope you liked it. So this was for Maria_I2000. She was part of the reason why I really wanted to update. Also thanks to teamleonetta. Okay I want your feedback on the Leonetta moment. I want to know what you thought. I'm not really good at those scenes so I want to know what you thought. Thanks for reading guys. 2,84K. I can't believe it. It's almost 3K.inever thought that would happen. Thanks gain. Sorry if it was a bit boring but I hope the Leonetta moment made it better, also I will try to update tomorrow. Thanks for reading guys. Please vote and comment. I want feedback in the Leonetta moment. Thanks.

Love
Lexy ✖❍✖❍ ♡♡