Meeting The Cast Part 1 (shuichis Version)

Shuichi pov

I stood there staring at the class before me. I recognised them from the cosplays but I didn't know there names or anything about them. All I know is that some of them survived the killing game and most of them didn't. But how am I in the same room as these guys. Tsmugi said that these guys were just characters in a show called danganrompa so how are they in front of us right now!? Was it all just a lie? The others had gone over to introduce themselves without any trouble, the only ones that stayed back were me, maki, kiibo and himiko the only ones who knew the truth about these guys.

Eventually kiibo cleared his throat "well shall we go introduce ourselves, after that we can think about the insanity of this situation." he was right I sighed and made my way towards makoto.

"Hey there! I'm mokoto neagi, I'm the ultimate lucky student." ultimate lucky student huh I thought the main character would have a better ultimate. "are you alright?" mokoto asked in a conserned tone.

"oh ahh yeah umm well I'm the ultimate detective, not that I really consider myself much of one." I said stumbling over my words.

"hey shuichi." Mokoto said suddenly looking very determined. "I know I of all people have no right to say this but you should have more confidence in yourself! Being called something like the ultimate detective means you must be amazing at what you do so don't put yourself down!"

"thanks mokoto" I said feeling touched by his words. "I'm gonna go introduce myself to the others"

"OK see you around shuichi" mokoto said waving at me.

I made my way towards a violent haired girl "umm hi my names shuichi saihara I'm the ultimate detective" Her eyes widened for a second "are you OK?"

"yes I'm fine, your ultimate just reminded me of something." my ultimate reminded her of something?

"really! What?"

"never mind" she said quickly "my name is kyoko kirigiri"

"aren't you going to tell me your ultimate?" I asked.

"Your the detective aren't you? Why don't you figure it out yourself". Well that didn't answer my question. She sure is a mistery, she kinda reminds me of kokichi in that sense.

I next walked up to the blonde boy with glasses. "umm hi" I seid getting his attention. The boy frowned, he already looked annoyed by my presence.

"my names biyakuya togami I'm the ultimate affuent progany"

"so that means you're rich?" I asked, not really understanding his ultimate.

"I suppose that's what it would look like to a simpleton like you" Wow! He's kinda rude!

"well my name shu-"

"I don't care what your name is"

"huh!?"

"it's enough of a pain to learn the names of my classmates, there's no way I'm going to learn the name of a nobody like you". And with that he walked away. I've never met someone so rude before! At least with kokichi I was able to say my name and hold a conversation!

Brushing off that rude encounter, I walked up to a energetic girl in sports gear. "umm hello" I mumbled.

"Oh hi sweety, my name aoi asahina the ultimate swimming pro but I'd prefer if you just call me hina." I nodded feeling a little better, this girl seems a lot nicer than him.

"something wrong hun?" she asked concerned

"oh it's nothing, that byakuya guy was just kinda rude." I said quickly

"I know right!" hina said "What's that guys problem? It's like he thinks he's better than us"

"maybe h-he is better than you d-did you ever t-think of that!" a girl with large glasses came out of nowhere and started yelling at us.

"Oh hi toko, wanna introduce yourself to the new kid?" hina said completely brushing off her insult.

"N-not  that you'll c-care but my names t-toko fukawa the ultimate w-writing progeny" man and I thought I was nervous.

"nice to meet you both I'm shuichi saihara the ultimate detective" Hina started writing something in her hand and mouthing some words "umm what are you doing?" I asked

"the best way to remember someone's name is to write it in your hand three times" she replied "you're names spelled with three I's right?"

"no just two"

"oh ok hehe" she said happily.

"y-your a moron" toko said bitterly.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders. I let out a yelp at the contact and heard a booming laugh from behind me. I turned around to see a man who looked to be in his twentys with a hugh afro and a long coat which only hung on his shoulders. "Sorry little guy did I scare you? You must be pretty timit, like a baby rabbit " he said with a carefree laugh. He was like a pafetic version of kaito!

"haha yeah umm well my names shuichi saihara I'm the ultimate detective."

"A detective huh? well that's pretty cool but my ultimate is way better." He boasted "sure you detectives can go around finding clues to catch the bad guy but my ultimate takes things one step further by telling the future!"

"So your a fortune teller."

"yep and I'm always right well at least 30% of the time." he said running a hand through his hair. "I'm yasuhiro hadakuri but you can just call me hiro, kid if you ever want your fortune told I'll gladly do it for a 10% discount. With odds like that there's no way I'd pay to have my fortune told!

Hey so I plan to have shuichi introduce himself to the dr1 cast and then makoto introduce himself to the v3 cast.