Bat's revenge and meeting Marcel

Hey guys, so Batman took his revenge with the help of one Hal Jordon. I am here with an update. I hope you understand what I mean. 

Enjoy.

WITH MARCEL

Marcel came back exactly 30 minutes before landing. He was exhausted. It was Mister Pigeon again but he had a sentimoster pigeon to help him. He somehow managed to purify the akuma and amok. So when he reached his seat he immediately fell asleep but he didn't have much time to sleep because the air hostess woke him up 5 minutes before landing. The result? He was grumpy.

"Marcel first we have to go and meet your host family."Penny said.

"Of course Penny."

"Then tomorrow, you will go to Gotham universty for the interview."

"Mhhmm."

"Your class will come here two weeks later."

"Hmm."

"The gala is at the end of the month- Marcel are you sleeping."Penny nudged him on his shoulder.

He was startled awake."Wha-"

Penny chuckled,"Marcel."

The driver said,"We are here."

They got out of the car and made their way towards the door,"Penny where's Jagged?"

"He is stuck at work. He will come later."

When they reached the door an elderly man greeted them,"You must be Master MDC, I am Alfred Pennyworth the butler and Nanny of the Wayne family."

Marcel bowed back,"I am Marcel Dupain Cheng but you can call me Marcel. Its a pleasure to meet you Alfred."

Penny also bowed,"I am Penny Rolling assistant of Jagged Stone. Thank you for taking care of Marcel."

"Its no problem Mistress Penny , the girls are big fans of Master Marcel here."

Penny turned to go back to the car. Alfred took Marcel's bags,"If you'd follow me Master Marcel."

IN THE WATCHTOWER

Inside, everyone were restless. Batman had done a meeting with the rest of the Justice League about the situation in Paris.

"So, I will send one of the robins to Paris for further investigation. Dismissed."

Everyone stood up ready to go to their respective works. When they heard,"Hal, I have a work for you."

Green Lantern wordlessly went towards Batman,"What is it Batman?"

Batman turned, his(her) smirk sent shivers down his spine,"Listen carefully........."

By the end Green Lantern was on the floor laughing,"Oh my god you are so evil."

"And Hal"

"There's something else?"

"Take Flash with you. I want a video."

Hal just laughed,"Of course. Now I understand why you are called the big bad bat. He will not know what hit him."

With that he went off to find the boy scout who wears his underwear outside the pants.(Seriously who does that) What happened, Batman got his revenge (referred to the picture above).