Hayes for Layla

Tonight you and your new husband Taylor were going to a YouTube/Vine reunion party. Basically a high school reunion but for online people. TAYLOR was excited to see people he hadn't seen in years, some of his best friends and people you hadn't seen since you broke up with...well it doesn't matter anymore. You're married now.
"What should I wear, honey?" You asked.
"What about that black and white striped dress you got from Lacoste last week?" Taylor suggested.
"Good idea," you agreed and walked to your on suite closet.
You quickly stripped down to your bra and underwear, Taylor was the only person around and he had seen you in less. (😏) You pulled the dress over your head and tugged it down so it for properly.
"Will you come zip me up?" You asked and turned your back to the doorway.
"Sure, babe." He spun you around after and checked you out.
"What do you think?" You asked.
"You look perfect, he said and kissed your forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Taylor were the last to arrive at the party. It took you five minutes to find him. He looked perfect as always, but you're married.
'Oh, god. He sees me! He's coming over here! What do I do?' You thought.
"Layla?" He asks.
"Hi hayes."
"I haven't seen you in years."
"I know."
"So um," he trailed off.
"This is my husband, Taylor," you introduce.
"Taylor Caniff?" Hayes asks.
"Well my last name is Caniff. So yes," you affirm.
"Oh, well I guess I never put two and two together," he says with regret.
"Yeah we've been married for three years now," Taylor smiled.
"Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?" Hayes asked.
"Well I asked Nash and he said he couldn't because it was the same day as Skylynn's graduation so I thought that went for you as well," you answered.
"Oh. I would have come," Hayes said.
"I know you would've," you said.
"Come on babe. Lets go see the O2L boys. I haven't seen them in years," Taylor takes your hand.
"Okay. Bye Hayes. It was nice seeing you again."
"Bye Layla," Hayes said sadly.

Hi I'm sorry this is really late Layla and it's really short and it probably isn't what you wanted but I decided to try a different idea and maybe you guys liked it. Anyways I'm working on a new pref so be ready!
Ilysm
-Jordannnnn