Gilinsky Imagine

Today was the day you were finally going camping with some of your best friends, the Magcon boys. And their girlfriends, of course. Well, the ones that had them at least; Nash, Cam, Matt, Johnson, and Aaron. The boys who didn't have girlfriends were Shawn, Hayes, Taylor, Carter, and your favorite, Jack Gilinsky.
The plan was to meet at the campsite and then hike around and stuff and then come back to the campsite, at least that's what you thought.
Boy, were you wrong.
Four hours after waking up you were twenty minutes away from where you all planned to meet.
Your phone suddenly began ringing.
"Hello?" you answered.
"Y/N? It's Jordan. Are you almost at the campsite?" Jordan was Nash's girlfriend.
"Yeah, I'm about ten minutes out now," you glanced at your GPS. You were terrible with directions.
"Great," Jordan answered. She was your best friend out of all the girlfriends. "Almost everyone else is here. We're still waiting on Taylor, Shawn, and Maggie and Aaron." Maggie was Aaron's girlfriend.
"Okay," you smiled. "Well, I'm getting off the highway now, so it shouldn't be much longer I guess."
"Okay. Bye, Y/N!"
"Bye, Jordan!" you chirped as you hung up.
Several minutes passed, and you were finally pulling into the campgrounds.
You drove around searching for campsite twenty two. After about a minute, you gave up and called Lindsey, Cameron's girlfriend.
"Hello?" Lindsey answered.
"Hey, it's Y/N. I can't find the campsite. Where are you guys?"
"We're not at the campsite. We were planning on hiking there," Lindsey explained.
"Just my luck. Okay, well, where are you guys?" you asked, frustrated.
"Well, if you turn right out of the campgrounds, we're the first sightseeing thing on the right. Just past it," said Lindsey.
"All right, thanks. I'll see you in a few," you said and hung up.
Since you were no good at directions, you backtracked your way out of there and made a right.
Soon enough, you were pulling in and noticed everyone's cars, so you parked in the closest spot to them.
"Hey guys!" you greeted as you jumped out of your car and ran to hug everyone.
"Hey Y/N!" they returned. Since you had to stop, everyone else they had been waiting on were already there.
"Ready to go?" Taylor asked.
"Wait, you guys are carrying all your stuff on the hike?" you asked, worried.
"Yeah. Is that a problem?" Carter raised his eyebrows.
"Well, I don't think I can carry all my stuff," you said awkwardly.
"That's okay, Y/N," Gilinsky offered. "I can get some of it."
"Are you sure, Jack? I can just drop most of it off there and come back."
"Sure I'm sure. Besides, I don't lift for nothing," he said cheekily.
"Suit yourself. And thanks," you said and lead him to your trunk. You opened it up to reveal two duffel bags, a tent bag, a sleeping bag, an air mattress, and two pillows.
"You weren't kidding," you heard Jack mumble to himself.
Jack grabbed the tent bag, sleeping bag, and air mattress. "Will you be good with the rest?"
"Yeah. And thank you so much. you really don't have to do this."
"I wanted to. And who wouldn't want to carry a pretty girl's things?"
You blushed and closed the trunk.
"Thanks again, Jack."
"Don't mention it," he smiled.
"We ready now, lovebirds?" Carter asked impatiently.
"Or nah?" laughed Nash.
"We're ready," Jack announced.
"Let's do this!" Matt said and began walking up the hill.
You honestly expected them to start chanting something completely random and embarrassing like 'pubic hair' or 'let's get weird,' but surprisingly, they didn't. Probably because most of them had girlfriends here they didn't want to embarrass, not that Lindsey, Jordan, Shannon, Maggie, and Mallory would've minded. They all seemed to be enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
Everyone appeared to have partnered off, leaving you and Gilinsky. You weren't going to complain, though.
"Look at all the couples," Jack said in his teenage girl voice. "I want to be just like them. Don't you, Y/N?"
"Yes," you sighed and fluttered your lashes.
"Will you go out with me, Y/N?" he asked.
"Uh, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not..." you said in your normal voice.
"I'm being serious, Y/N. I really like you. So will you go out with me?"
"I'd love to!"
And they all lived happily ever after. The end.
Yay. Only a Carter, Aaron, and Matt imagine left to write. I have ideas for the Aaron and Matt imagines, but if you have any for the Carter imagine, please let me know, or it'll be a stupid one about myself. Ilysm. You are all beautiful. You is kind. You is smart. You is important.
~Jordan<3~