Taylor Imagine for Shavon

Today was your third date with Taylor Caniff. He wasn't your boyfriend, but neither of you was seeing anyone else, so you hoped maybe he would be soon. At six thirty he was picking you up and you were going to the movies. Since it was just the movie theater, you decided on some jeans and a sweater. Not too formal but also comfortable. You were ready at 6:15 and you decided to make yourself a small smoothie because you didn't know how much you'd eat at the movie theater.
At precisely 6:00, you heard the doorbell ring.
"Come in," you greeted as you opened the door.
"Hey, Shavon! How are you?" Taylor asked, giving you a hug.
"I'm great! How are you?"
"I'm good," Taylor smiled. "Almost ready?"
"Yeah, lemme just grab my shoes," you said and slip on a pair of black bailey bow Uggs.
"All set?"
"Sure am," you smiled as he took your arm.
"I know you like the Rover best, so that's what we're taking tonight, okay?"
"That's so thoughtful of you, Tay," you gushed.
(Skip car ride bc lazy and sorry not sorry)
"Two for Woman in Black Two please," Taylor said to the woman at the counter. He slides under a twenty before taking the change.
"Um, Taylor, I hate to be a spoilsport, but I don't know if I can handle a scary movie," you worried.
"That's what I'm here for babe," he said as he gave you a squeeze. "Now, what do you want to eat?"
After finding two secluded seats in the theater, you and Taylor open up all your candy and start on the large tub of popcorn Taylor insisted on buying. (A/N: I haven't seen this movie so bear with me k?)
For nearly the entire movie you had your face in Taylor's chest.
He started to realize it might've been a bad idea to see this when you break out in a cold sweat.
"Hey, hey, Shavon. Look at me," he said in a soothing tone. You did as he asked.
"Nothing's gonna hurt you. It's just a movie okay?"
You looked into his brown eyes. They looked different somehow, but you couldn't put your finger on how exactly. And before you knew it, Taylor's lips were on yours. You had never kissed anyone before, but you were almost positive the worst thing you could do would be to break the kiss.
"Feel better?" He asked sweetly.
"Uh-huh." you were at a loss for words.
He smirked and wrapped his arm around you.
"There's no need to feel scared when I'm here, babe. I've got you," he said and kissed your forehead.

Sorry for that shitty imagine and sorry it took so long. Maddy, Layla, and Jordan, yours are on their way so yeah. While I was studying I had three more imagine ideas(one will be for Jordan) the other two for anyone who requests one or maybe just an anonymous. Also, one of my ideas would really be great if it was dirty, but I'm not super sure if I'm ready to write smut yet, so we'll see. Comment 🙋 if you want the smut. 🙈😂 what is my life coming to? See Ya bishes 😎✌️
Don't forget that the Buckeyes slay. Especially all you Oregon and fans of the team we just beat that I can't remember the name of and I'll remember as soon as I post this so yeah