What He Does for Christmas

Hi! I know it's been a long time, but I'm back! I've been reading After, and if any of you have read it, you'll understand. So yeah. That's where I'm coming from. So here's a preference!

Nash: He takes you and Skylynn to pick out a tree and he cuts it down himself.

Cameron: He buys a bunch of old Christmas movies like Miracle on 34th Street and It's A Wonderful Life and makes a fort for you two to watch them in.

Matthew: He bought you a laptop because you always had to use your parents' or his. And it was your favorite color of course.

Shawn: You make each other cookies and muffins. He ate all the muffins but you were able to save some cookies for a few days.

2000: He takes you to the CMA Christmas show because he likes country music and so do you(if you don't then you are okay with it because he likes it). [2000 is Hayes if you didn't know]

Jack G.: He was on tour so he buys you a Tiffany necklace and you wear it to your parents' house for Christmas and every day after.

Jack J.: He was also on tour so he sends you some lingerie and a card with the instructions "Girl just stay right where you are."

Carter: He takes you ice skating downtown and you two hold hands and drink hot chocolate.

Aaron: He takes you to his hometown to meet Greyson and you spend a few days meeting his family members and becoming attached to his nephew.

Taylor: He asks you to move into his new house with him and of course you accept.

Dillon: He recently bought a hot tub so you two spend your freezing Indiana nights in it. You mostly make out, but you do turn on the jets for a massage because exams are stressful.

Jacob: He invites you to finish the last leg of his tour with him and y'all share a bunk. Then, you get to meet his family when you get back to Tennessee.

Sammy: He buys a bunch of mistletoe one day when you aren't at home and hangs them all over the house so he can basically kiss you whenever he wants. He'll say, "Look Y/N, we're under the mistletoe," and lean in.

Was that really bad? I hope not. Anyway, if I don't update before Thursday, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also Happy Hanukkah if you celebrate that. I have two weeks off of school and I'm so happy. Exams were so harrdd and ugh I wanted to die. I didn't finish my yearbook exam and I suck at math so I'm pretty sure I failed those two tbh. Anyway I hope you all did well on your exams and the break is very relaxing and energizing.  Okay night love you all😊✌️