Chapter 2

Bobble's POV

We were at what was apparently the second floor of the facility. Rider said there was more of the subway above, I... we just didn't know how much more.

"Hey Bobble are you ok?" Headphones sounded worried, I never space out this much. "Yeah! I'm fine!" I had to sound as happy as possible, which was impossible to do with that eerie feeling I still had. Headphones just nods and continues walking.

"Hey maybe she's here!... Oh"

I look up to suddenly see us being shot at by an octarian. 'For the love of Zapfish...' "Guys here take these," Hachi goes ahead and throws us a couple of weapons. "I fixed up these earlier, they should help you fight!" 'Nice a Slosher!'

 "I fixed up these earlier, they should help you fight!" 'Nice a Slosher!'

Third Person POV

After splatting all the octarians the group made their way to the next room.

Even after coming so far Bobble still couldn't get the uneasy feeling off her mind at all. This time Specs took notice.

"Bobble," the four-eyed inkling began. "You've been quiet. Is everything all right?" "Yeah, never better! There's just a lot of enemies here I guess." Bobble Hat mentally shouted at herself. 'You guess?! He's never gonna believe that!' "Ok, if you say so..." 'Huh, lucky day...'

Everyone took notice of all the inklines just shooting out everywhere.

"Okay guys just try to follow my lead," Hachi orders. "And Goggles," "Hm?" "Please don't fall off..." " Sir yes sir!" Goggles then adds in the last minute salute. Specs and Headphones face palm while Bobble copies her friend in the background.

*Once they got passed the first set of inklines...*

"That's an Octohurler! Watch out for the Rolonium!" "... Baloney...yum?" "PFFFFT!!" Bobble and Goggles broke out into a fit of laughter. "He-hey!"

Everyone could hear Pearl's tsundere response through the radio. "Guys come on! We gotta get to the next platform!" Specs lightly pokes Goggles with the tip of the umbrella. Even though they were wheezing the whole time, the duo managed to get up.

"Come on we have to keep going," Headphones points out. "Okay okay we're coming!" Goggles barely manages to say this as he is still a giggling ball of unlimited pickled plums.

"Ah carp," was all Pearl managed to say before the whole team took notice. "Three Octohurlers!?" 'These people sure know how to party...'

Bobble's POV

Bobble's POV

We managed to get to what seemed the end of the room. And by we I mean me and Goggles, the other's were still catching up.

"Hey Bobble!"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna play a game!" I could see the determination in his eyes. "Well, what do you wanna play?"

All I got for a response was a Splat Bomb being pulled out.

'I know where this is going...'

A/N: OMG I'm so sorry for the long wait! Online school is a long harder than I expected! Not only that but we were renovating the bathroom so I had to help take care of my baby brother a little more than usual. As I said before so sorry for the long wait. And I know what you're probably gonna say if your timezone is about the same as mine... "Why post so heckin late it's almost 4 in the morning" I wrote the story, didn't publish and I woke up with one thought in my mind... 'Crap' I'm gonna end off this note it's getting pretty long now...