Chapter 7

Third Person POV:

"I'm saying it's not your fault"
"But I-"
"It's my fault"
"What?"
"I'm the one that asked Bobble to play that game"
"Ok it's your fault"

Goggles' dramatically put his hand over his chest and scoffed. The two friends shared a giggle together.

"Oh my feelings, how could you hurt me Hachi"
"Oh no I'm so sorry your Highness"

Their small giggles soon turned into full blown laughter. Specs and Headphones couldn't help but look up at the scene in front of them. They shared a quick look at the other before having small smiles play at their lips.

Goggles had to look back to see if his plan worked.

And it did.

Yet it didn't at the same time...

Third Person POV:

"You're finally here eh?"
"Who-"

Bobble couldn't even finish her sentence after the figure suddenly shouted.

"YOU IDIOTS, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THE MALE!"

The sanitized octolings slightly flinched from the sudden outburst.

"It doesn't matter, she'll work for now"
"What the hell are you talking about?"

Bobble didn't like to use language such as this. It was always rude, but she could help it. This time she was actually mad.

And it scared Bobble Hat a bit.

"Feisty now are we?"
"TELL ME WHERE I AM!"

She tried to break free of the rope from kicking and yelling, it didn't work.

"Come now, just a few moments ago you were so disgustingly happy and yet here we are now. Funny isn't it?"
"Just tell me where I am... please"
"Now you're crying? I knew this might mess you up but not this much. It's satisfying seeing you in so much pain you know?"
"You're insane"

The figure steps out of the shadows to reveal himself. Bobble couldn't even show any emotion at him, she was too clouded by her own anger.

"So what if I am?"

'Stupid telephone'