Chapter 9

Third Person POV:

"You don't even have a choice."

Those were the words that paralyzed her. Though it was unusual for her Bobble's mind began racing. Worry began to invade her usually calm conscious. She had no idea what to expect and although she wanted to scream, Bobble didn't wanted to unnecessarily swear anymore. It would just make it worse, besides she hated to swear but she had to take out some anger first.

Bobble noticed how the octolings behind her slightly flinched. She was confused at first but soon found out the cause of the octolings' reactions. A needle was pointed at her. Although it wasn't any ordinary needle. It was huge and filled with a greenish ooze. She could feel the tears forming in her eyes. She was afraid. If her team was here she would have felt safe.

This time Bobble was alone.

She screamed out Googles' name, hoping it would reach him. It would take a miracle however, seeing that she had no idea where he was in the first place. The needle kept getting closer to her. Bobble tried to struggle out of the ropes that were restraining her yet it just led to the ropes becoming more tangled.

Despite the danger that was right in front of her, she wasn't scared. Not anymore. She still had some hope, that her friends would find her, and save her. It won't be here, she already knew that. But she would be saved.

Just before the needle pierced her skin, Bobble muttered out her last carefree words.

"I love you little bro."