👑 Authors Note 👑

My loves how are you? I hope you're doing great. Thank you for joining me on another incredible journey. For the new comers get ready for a bumpy ride and a roller coaster of emotions and for my regulars you know what to expect so buckle up.

I decided to start writing a series about three sisters and this is book one. Each book will be unique and a standalone but best read in order for the best experience.

This book has been inspired by a real African queen I know in my life. 😅😅😅 Not really but she should be. She's a headstrong Alpha female who I'm proud to call a friend. I had to interview her before I began writing the book so I can know how to proceed and she was most cooperative.

I don't own any of the images used. They are all Internet generated and belong to their respective owners.

I love you all and thank you so much.

Don't forget to comment and vote and pm me incase of any questions.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.