-11-

"Alright guys remember knowing fucking anything up in the plane alright? We all have our own rooms in here but that doesn't mean we can trash them as if they are our own." I knew for a fact that I had to say this to them and there dumb little asses well I mean Mathews is pretty big, round- NOPE NOPE NOPE stop Izuku stop get some help.

"Remind me again in why we couldn't just get Hailey to teleport us I mean her Quirk we could've been there already." Explained Jayden he wasn't much of a Morning person none of us where but me.

"Because it wouldn't be as much fun for starters and second of all no free food and TV, also the hotel isn't ready till we get there...." I mumbled out the last part.

Almost right away when I said free food Jackie perched up 'Now she's awake' "THAN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR BITCH FACE! Everybody else wake the fuck up and GOOoooooo!!!" She started to shove everyone of us by our backs but she hesitated with Kacy.

It looked like she just got an Idea because she did one of those Smirks I read Keefe Sencen does in books and started to blush- oh god this can't end well. I saw her moving her hands to push Kacy but unseats it went lower to our friends ass.

NOPE NOPE NOPE- as much as I ship them I don't want to be seeing some Hot Pink shit going on in an excuse of a Airport. So I started to pull Mathew and Jayden's arms making them come with me.

"Oh come on man! You know I love seeing that stuff!!!" Jayden he is only a pervert when it comes to Lesbian make-outs..... The only reason why I brought Mathew with me was well he isn't exactly Innocent but I just wanted him with me.

"Everyone that is going to Japan is now boarding, I repeat is now boarding please come to Terminal 3-4 Thank you." "Todos los que van a Japón ahora están abordando, repito que ahora están abordando, por favor vengan a la Terminal 3-4 Gracias."

The loud speaker said on the intercom wall of us locked eyes with each other and started running as fast as possible not using our Quirks because we may break Laws but not the ones that could hurt others with our Quirks.
____________________________________
(At the boarding Gate)
"Hello there sir joe is your day?" "Oh it's doing good thank you, how is yours?" I asked the person back, "It's doing quite alright thank you, now can you please scan your Pass and I'll need to see your ID." I nodded and sighed through my pants pocket and handed it to her.

"Alright and May I ask your name and Age?" Geez they ask a lot of questions here at LAX don't they? "Izuku Midoriya and I'm 17." "Alright everything adds up enjoy your flight."

I always loved these rubble or hall walls with carpets lining everything up as a kid. It was so much fun rolling down with a Suitcase with or even walking in Specially when there's an unexpected step.