-2-

It's been around 2-3 weeks since Todoroki chested on me with that Bitch Ass Fake Friend. To be honest I'm doing so good anymore I'm getting to tired to train at times, not as hungry any more which doesn't help when fighting, and overall I'm just not paying attention in class as much. So we know what that means my grades are slipping at some point I heard Aizawa-Sensei call my name which brought my attention to him.

"S-Sorry Sensei could you please repeat that?" I asked trying not to stutter but still did I could hear Uraraka stifling a Giggle at my stuttering. That Bitch it's not like I could control it or anything. "Yes. Midoriya talk with me outside now."

"Listen you are one of my Top Students alright and it pains me to see one of my Top 3 going down. Your body's getting skinnier and I could tell your not paying attention anymore." I just sighed and scratched my head. "Honestly it's nothing Mr.Aizawa I've just been feeling a bit down lately but I promise I'll try better." I knew he knows that I'm lying, nothing will get any better it feels like I'm stuck under millions of boulders as I watch the world around me crumble.

"Tell me Midoriya what would you do if you saw a drowning child?" Now that question through me back, why would he say this all of a sudden?! "I'm sorry I don't get what you mean?" "I mean what would you do if you saw a drowning child, just answer what you feel you would do there is no right and wrong." "Uh well obliviously I would rush in to go and save the child of course who wouldn't?" I stated/explained to him after all I'm trying to become a Hero.

"Hm alright because all I see right now is a Drowning Child I front of me and I'm going to do what you said, Help it." Ok now that was pretty smart I must admit but what would he do to help? It's not like he can fix a broken heart or anything.(This is NOT I repeat NOT an Aideku fanfic)
"I want you to take a break for a few, no your not expelled or Suspended but take this as a Vacation you can go for as long as you want but still come back to school in a few months." He explained I started to worry until he told me it was a Vacation. "But what if I miss anything important sir?" "You'll be fine if it makes you I don't know feel any better I'll send you the training things we did are papers."