"I also want you to keep pushing, just not too much. I'll take care of you, you dint need to worry." I said in an attempt to make him feel better. It didn't work, it never does.

"Yeah." He said numbly.

"What? Don't want to argue with me about how you're a capable man? Where's that fire?" I asked.

"You always tell me there's no point, what's the difference now?" His green orbs seemed so dull and lifeless.

Oh... I broke him. It should be fine, he gets like this sometimes. Last tube he did though, he ended up with Ray. Should I say something?

"You matter." I tried.

"I didn't say I didn't matter. I said the things I say don't matter, and this kind of proves it." He shrugged.

Well fuck me. I don't know how to deal with this.

"Let's go see what they have to offer clothes wise. I think you'd like some of the events I go to, well, I haven't gone in a while, but I'd like to go again." I said.

"How has the media not caught onto yet?" He asked, confusion all over his perfect face.

"I've already told you, haven't I? I own everyone." A smirk creeped across my face.

"What happened to freedom of press?" He asked completely deadpan, "Another I've if you're," he looked around and lowered his voice, "illegal activities."

"Yep. That's me. Corrupted to no end." I sighed, placing my hand on the nape of my neck.

I wish I could start over, do things differently. I wish I would've just been a little more selfish back then, I could've held onto you. Maybe now we'd be living a quiet little life. I might've just proposed to you and we'd be planning our wedding. You'd be screaming about college and I'd just... laugh. We could've been happy. It could've been great. Even in this world, we could've been happy if I had only been better. I have to do better.

"Mika, chill," Yuu-Chan smiled subtly at me, "You already know you don't have to worry about getting what you deserve, so relax."

"Hoe very passive-aggressive of you." I smiled.

"I learned from the best of the best." He sighed.

"Me?" I asked.

"Hell no. My dads." He corrected me, after saying that he seemed to grow much sadder.

"Do you miss them?" I asked.

"Does it really matter?" He pulled slightly on his dark hair, "They're safe from you, that's all I care about."

"I could find them if I really wanted to," I mentioned, "But, maybe I could... find them for a different reason than originally planned and let you see them as a sort of birthday present." I suggested, "I just want you to be happy."

He let out the most pathetic laugh I've ever heard, "I don't think that's a good idea. Either they'll hurt you or you'll hurt them."

"They're more likely to hurt me than I am to hurt them," I shuddered, "They scare the shit out of me."

"Please don't look for them." He said.

"Ok, I won't." I kissed his hand.

But Miss Mamoko will.

"I told you not to do that in public, you're image." He reminded me.

"Blah, blah, blah, I don't care," I crossed my arms, "I love you and I want everyone to know it."

"You know I'm technically a missing person," he raised a brow, "What do you think would happen if someone that knows me saw?"

"I would pay them to keep quiet." I said.

"Money can't get you everywhere." He sighed.

"Oh, do I know it. I tried so hard to buy your heart. Too bad you're not as materialistic as others. You're far too perfect for greed." I smiled.

"I don't understand how you plan so far ahead with money yet you couldn't find me at all until I wound up on your doorstep," he sighed, "I didn't even change my last name to my dads'."

"I actually looked into that once I found you. I couldn't find any definite proof, but I assume someone deliberately hid you from me." I let out a breath of anger. He glanced to the side and crossed his arms as if he knew something I didn't, "Yuu-Chan, something you'd like to share with the class?"
...
(Yuu)

"Nope." I said, brushing him off.

Probably Uncle Kureto or Jack. Possibly both. Mika really has no idea who to trust. Doesn't trust me, but has full faith in Jack.

"Do you still wanna go suit shopping?" I asked.

God annoyingly attractive face lit up, "YES." He said without hesitation.

"And Mika," I placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'm serious. Do not involve my parents into this. I don't— I don't want them to see what I've become. Not to mention I'm still recovering, they'd kill you if they found out. And you know better than anyone that that is not an exaggeration."

"What if we get married?" He asked, "wouldn't you want them there?"

"That's a massive 'if'." I squeezed his shoulder a little harder, "and no, I'd rather they not see me sell my soul to the blonde devil."

"What would you do if I proposed?" He asked.

"I would say no, and then hide out for a few days to avoid you because god knows it'll either make you super horny, super angry, or both. And I don't really want to be around that." I started to walk ahead of him, not too far though, I didn't want to make Mika mad.

"How cold." He said.

There was so much running through my mind that I wanted to say, but I knew better. I found myself wondering who was truly worse, Ray or Mika? Ray was the obvious choice, but at least Ray was completely up front and physical wounds heal. The psychological scar would stay for forever, Matthew was living proof of that. But with Mika, it just felt like constant manipulation and mood swings. I never knew weather or not I should be afraid. He seemed to get off on fear, but it also made him stop.

"Mika, be completely honest with me right now. Are you planning in one way or another to bring my parents in?" I stopped.

"Yep." His blonde hair bounced as he turned his head, "You can try and stop me, but I know you want to see them."

"Mikaela," I placed both hands on his shoulders and made sure to lower my voice so only he could hear, "I have forced myself to try and forget multiple things you have done. This includes, but is not limited to: sexual assault, both physical and mental abuse, stalking, and murder. I am this close to snapping. I will continue to forget all the things you do, because I don't really have much of a choice if I ever want to sleep at night when the man who has made my life a living hell is right next to me. But if you ever, and I mean ever try and bring my parents in," I stared him down, "I will-"

"You can't touch me." He leaned forward a bit, "I have all the power here."

"I will never say this out loud again, but I swear to god, if you ever look for them, I will fucking kill you. Are we clear?" I asked my voice reaching a level of seriousness I didn't think it could.

He clicked his tongue, "Crystal."

"Good," I patted him on the shoulder, "now let's go find me something to make it look like I actually have enough money to be remotely near you." I pumped my fist in the air.

"Everything I have I already consider yours." Mika said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cut the romantic bullshit, let's go."

...

I-I'm a little shook with how early I wrote this chapter. I've been trying to update every 10 days to keep at least a little consistent. That'll change when school starts so I guess I'm just trying to stay ahead of schedule so I can update on time in the future.

Fuck it. Ya'l get an early update because I'm done with the real world.