Chapter 38: Need you

Start from the beginning

"Too hard?" He rasped, kissing my neck.

"No," I moaned, wrapping my legs around him. "Harder. I want you."

He growled again and pulled out before thrusting into me roughly. He moved fast, pulling out and shoving in over and over, never giving me a moment to breathe. It was like ecstasy to feel him in me. All my previous encounters paled to how it felt with Xander. I'd never felt more wanted in my life. Every movement had me feeling closer to him, like I could feel him even more, like that connection I had to him was becoming even stronger.

He took my words seriously, slamming into me hard and fast, his hands gripping my ass as he shoved harder and harder, growling each time he went deeper. "Fuck, Addie. You feel amazing," he growled, his fingers digging into my skin as he moved.

"Xander," I gasped as he slammed into me particularly hard, leaving a twinge of pain but the kind of pain that felt good, the kind that made you need more. I dug my heels into his back and he groaned, grabbing one of my legs and pulling it over shoulder before sinking even further into me.

It was desperate and needy and exactly what I needed, what he needed. I usually took my time getting to know someone before having sex this intense and rough but with Xander everything was different. I didn't want to take my time anymore, I just wanted to be with him completely. The sensations he was bringing out were unlike anything I'd ever thought possible. I panted and moaned his name while he drove into me, his teeth dragging along my skin, his hands gripping me tightly while my nails dug into his back.

The pleasure was building so quickly I was getting closer, clamping around him. He must've noticed because the second I clenched, he moved faster, letting my leg slide down and catching me in a kiss. I went from whimpering his name to screaming his name as my body tightened around him. The ache he'd been building burst and I felt it in my whole body, making my toes curl, my body tense and shake as he slammed into me one last time, pulsating inside me as he finished.

I whimpered as I rode the orgasm, it came in waves, my walls throbbing around him as he kissed me until my body relaxed and light. He collapsed on top of me, wrapping his arms around me and alternatively gently biting my neck and licking it afterwards.

"Mine," he growled, tightening his arms around me and biting into my skin. "Mine," he repeated, dragging his teeth down to my breast and nipping at my nipple, making me cry out. "Mine," he said again moving further down and biting my skin, sucking it into his mouth until it left a mark.

I groaned and raised my hips to him. He hummed in approval and licked at the spot he bit before moving down between my legs and biting down, just next to my clit, making me jump and whimper. "Mine," he growled, sucking my sensitive clit into his mouth.

I gasped and fisted the sheets as he relentlessly sucked on me before dragging his teeth off and biting my inner thigh.

"Mine," he growled again, his fingers pressing into my body roughly as he came back up, his head hovering over mine. "Mine," he growled roughly, dipping his head down and kissing me roughly, sucking my lower lip into his mouth and biting down before dragging his teeth off and returning to my neck, biting down exceptionally hard. "Mine."

"Yours," I panted, wrapping my arms around him as he continued biting and lapping at my neck.

He groaned in approval and his biting eased, turning more into kissing and sucking as his arms wrapped tightly around me, holding us both together. I never wanted to be anywhere else.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke to Xander's lips. Featherlight kisses danced around my neck, his hands stroking my stomach lightly. I sighed and turned my head towards his without opening my eyes. He placed an equally soft kiss on my lips.