Chapter 16

A/n: :)
~•▪~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Where is she?" Nayeon asked Dahyun who's tapping her feet because of nervousness. Momo looked around.

"I don't know. I already told her to come. Mina and the others hasn't seen her either." Dahyun's aura suddenly went dark.

"Unless.. " Nayeon and Momo faced Dahyun with curious looks. "Unless what?"

"Sakura.."

"Sakura? The tre-- "

"No! I'm talking about the girl from Red Unit. She's the last person I saw with Y/n." Dahyun told them as her brows furrowed.

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other before the three of them immediately went to tell the others.
_____

"Let her go!!" Y/n shouted as she struggled at the hands of Seulgi and Wendy.

Irene ignored her and continued on ripping the uniform of the crying girl under her. "Hm, you're still untouched, aren't you?"

Sakura just kept on crying and that made Irene annoyed. She raised her hand and back handed the Japanese girl. "Weak." She muttered as Sakura went unconscious.

Joy snickered and carried the unconscious girl on her bed. Irene faced Y/n with a smile. Her eyes filled with lust as she check Y/n out.

(A/n: oh shit, I'm not made for this.)

Irene nodded at Seulgi and Wendy who immediately made Y/n sit on another bed. They both cuffed her hands and feet to the bed. And when they're done, they all left the room except for Irene who just smirked at the sight of a helpless Y/n.

WARNING! LIME Ahead.

Irene straddled Y/n who struggled to get out but failed. "Shhh. Stop struggling, babe. You're just tiring yourself out. But nevertheless, that would make things easier." She smirked and leaned her face closer to Y/n.

Y/n trashed before freezing when she heard the older girl above her moan. She shivered when she heard that sound. She felt as if her body went hot. (A/n: Fuc--)

Now that she realized it, she accidentally grinded (a/n: *cough cough*) herself on Irene's causing for a blush to erupt on her face.

She snapped out of her trance when she felt something wet touch her neck up to her jawline.

'Shit! Tangina!' Y/n thought before cursing once again in a language she knows. (A/n: bye-bye virginity.jpeg)

Before Y/n could mutter another curse, something soft touched her lips that made her eyes widened.

'She's fucking kissing me!!!' She yelled in her mind.

She didn't dare to respond, fearing that something bad will happen to her once she did. Irene pulled away with a glare. "Kiss back." Y/n shook her head.

"No!" Irene hissed.

"Kiss back or I'll kill that Sakura girl!!" Y/n went silent before nodding slowly. "Good girl." Irene smiled before kissing her once again.

'Bitch, I've always been a good girl.' Y/n thought as she rolled her eyes mentally.

The latter licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance which Y/n denied. The girl on top groaned before brushing her fingers over the spot in the middle of Y/n's thighs earning a gasp from the latter.

Irene wasted no time and entered her tongue into Y/n's mouth. (A/n: I told y'all this is a lime.) Irene's hand went to unzip Y/n's pants when someone barged inside.

Y/n trembled under the gaze of the group of girls standing at the door with furious looks. Irene on the other hand, looks smug.

"How dare you touch what's OURS?!"

~•▪~
A/n: I'm sorry for the late update. I know I apologise a lot but that's just me.

Also, please refrain from demanding an update. Please understand that sometimes, I can't really update.

Someone recently cursed while demanding an update. I don't like that. It's dragging my mood down.
[ Kung sino man yun, karmahin ka sana :p ]

Anyways, anyone here who's...

Filipino?

Indonesian?

American?

Spanish or any others?

I'm just curious, hehe. I guess my curiosity is what's gonna kill me.
/:
~•▪~