Chapter 14

Y/N'S POV

"Just call me Sakura." She spoke softly as I blinked. "I'm Y/n."

"I know who you are. They always mention your name. And they were planning something. They were aft--" someone entered the tent.

"What are you doing here?!" A familiar high pitched voice asked. I turned to look at Sana who walked towards Sakura.

I immediately ran and went to the middle. "Sana! It's okay. She's my friend."

Sana stared at me then back to the girl behind me then back to me again. She sighed. Her eyes is full of emotions. I can see jealousy in them.

"She's just a friend, Sana." She suddenly went emotionless.

"Fine. If she did anything against my liking, I won't hesitate to end her life." Then she left. I didn't realize that I've been holding my breath. I heard Sakura sighed too.

"S-she's scary."

I faced Sakura and smiled comfortingly to ease her.

"Don't worry. Sana is a kind person. I don't know why she is acting like that." I felt Sakura's intense stare so I looked at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I guess they have chosen you..." she mumbled which I heard but it confused me.

"Chosen me for what?" I asked again and this time, she looked serious.

"I'm gonna tell you what I was about to tell you awhile ago when I wasn't interrupted. RU leader is coming after you."

"I suggest you to stick close to Ms. Myoui and the others..." I froze, trying to understand what she meant. They are...coming after me? But why me?

"Oh, and Y/n.....aren't you curious about the history of this academy?" She added when she was about to leave.

"Why do you know a lot of things?" I asked her as she smiled meaningfully.

"There's a reason to why I am here, Y/n. And I'm not alone. I'll tell you soon and I hope to see you again." Then she left me with thoughts invading my mind.

Who really is she?

~•▪~

Just like what Sakura told me, I stood close to Mina who held my hand tight. Her warm hand entangled to mine, I find it comforting.

I glanced at Mina to see her already looking at me with a smile. I blushed as I met her eyes.

"Yah, I'm jealous."

I heard Sana's voice that broke our staring. Mina glared at the squirrel who just smiled sheepishly and held my other hand.

Jeongyeon suddenly appeared with a frown. "You two! You are always around Y/n. Why can't I have some alone time with her!"

I blushed as she pouted. Mina gave her a gummy smile that made my heart thumped.

I mean, seriously, who's heart wouldn't melt if they saw that precious gummy smile?

"Don't give me that smile, Mina! You know what happened because of that!" Jeongyeon huffed and looked panicked that she ran away from us. I giggled as Mina and Sana chuckled.

My eyes caught sight of Irene staring at me with a frustrated look. Sakura's right.

The other four members is also staring at me with interest in their eyes. I sighed. Why me?

"Don't look at them, Y/n. Don't give them attention. Don't let them try to approach you because you are only ours."

My breath hitched as Sana whispered to me with so much possessiveness and licked my earlobe.

My knees shook. D-damn.

She's going to be the death of me!

~•▪~