Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

I ran away from them as they chased me, calling out my name with their creepy laugh.

They are a psycho!!

I cussed when I ran to a dead end. I turned around to see them standing a few steps away from me while grinning.

"We can always play tag if you want, Y/n. But know that you are in our territory, you can run but you can't hide from us"

I stared at them in horror.

My heart is beating wildly in my chest as my breathing went ragged.

"N-no! Stay away from me!!"

I ran fast through them, pushing them away, earning grunts. I got to get out of here!!

I dashed to my right as I saw a single blue door that I found weird. But nevertheless, I opened it and ran inside.

My heart dropped.

Dead bodies are laying on the ground. Everyone is dead! Including, Nick and Camille.

I teared up as I realized that their limbs are cut off. Their stomach are open widely making me see their insides that looks like it were played too.

Blood are painted in the walls and splattered on the ground.

Then the door behind me creaked open.

I froze. I can't seem to move.

Then chuckles echoed in the room.

"We told you. You can run but you can't hide"

Then I felt something hit me in the head. Everything went black.

~•▪~

A/n: So, that's it everyone! The book is done, you dead in this story. Sorry if this book is lame. Heheheh.

Jowk. You can continue now.

~•▪~

CONTINUATION...

I gasped before groaning in pain as my forehead collided with someone's.

I heard her cuss endlessly.

"The fuck, Y/n!! I did nothing but getting you out of what seems to be a nightmare but you just hurted me!! How rude of you!"

I frowned as I caressed my stinging forehead. I'm a little dizzy and I feel sick. Fuck!

"Stop being so dramatic, Cami. And thanks.."

"You should be because we're already late"

My eyes widened as I saw the time before running towards the bathroom. My bad dream slipped off my mind.

~•▪~

Me and the two parted our ways as we went to look for our designated unit.

But me being new, I think I'm lost.

"Ms. L/n?" Oh, fuck.

I turned around to see the Blue Unit Leader, Park Jihyo. I sighed in relief.

"H-hi, Leader. Um, I kinda... lost my way" I scratched my non-itchy  nape as she chuckled before giving me a warm smile.

She looks very friendly, yet I feel like I need to distance from her.

"I can see that. Don't worry, I'll let you pass since you are new. But don't be late next time" I nodded and smiled at her gratefulness.

"What's your room number?"

~•▪~

There's no teacher. But the students are still seated and behaved like there is one.

The atmosphere is awkward as everyone kept on glancing on each other.

Seems like all of us are new here.

"Hey, everyone!" We all jumped in our seat as we got startled at the girl who entered the room.

She has this bright aura. Her beauty is captivating and her eyes are enchanting yet dull.

Her eyes wandered until it landed on my direction.

Wait- what's with the smirk?!!

She chuckled.

"Don't be tense, I'm just a senior student here. I'm like you guys when I was only new. But that was four years ago"

Her eyes left me so I sighed in relief. Damn, I swear I saw a sudden glint flashed in her eyes.

She's trying to remove the awkward atmosphere and she succeeded.

Everyone is now relaxed as they were finally wearing a smile. But not me. I'm still wondering about what I saw.

"Oh, my apologies for not introducing myself, I'm quite clumsy" then she giggled.

Then she stared straight to my eyes like she's trying to read me.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana.."

~•▪~

A/n: I finally updated. Me and my lazy ass is bored so I decided to publish a chapter.

Anyways, what do you think about this clumsy senior who suddenly appeared out of nowhere?

Guess who will show up on the next chapter, huehuehue~ 🤪

~•▪~