Chapter 15 - History

A/n: Sorry for updating late. I ran out of load and the signal went shit.
_________

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n?" I snapped out of my daze when Dahyun waved her hand right infront of my face. (A/n: it rhymed.)

"Huh?"

I turned to her. She smiled and fiddled her fingers. I haven't talk to her so I'm not really that close to her. "Um, Momo and Nayeon is asking if they can talk to you."

I smiled at her and nodded. "Sure." I noticed that she's hesitating for something but nevertheless, she reached for my face and before I could ask, she removed something.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was about to ask when someone called my name. It's Sakura.

"Oh, Sakura." I saw how Dahyun's expression went dark and I had to do something. "Dahyunnie."

That cold aura of hers immediately disappeared and faced me with a smile. And she scares me at her sudden change of mood. She's just like Sana and Mina.

"Yes?"

"I'll talk to Momo and Nayeon later then after that, we can talk too. Just the two of us." Dahyun's face went red and nodded eagerly. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Well then, I'll see you later, Dubu~"

I stood up and walked away with Sakura who just kept quiet after seeing Dahyun. She looked scared of them. "You okay?" I asked.

She turned to me and nodded. "I'm fine. I just don't think you were."

"What do you mean about that?" I don't really understand. She sighed and looked around before grabbing my hand. Then she dragged me towards a tent.

I guess it's hers.

"Let me tell you the history of their school....we'll start from the very beginning...

37 years ago. Reyande Academia. Doesn't exist that time. The school's name before was Reial High Academy. The first two years of the academy were peaceful and successful. There were about a thousand students before, including the owner's son.

Then one day...
That son, murdered hundreds of students at their school's basement. Of course, they only found out about it when the owner of the school went missing and his son began to act weird...

A year later, the authorities had captured him and sent him to an asylum. He is crazy obsessed with a woman and managed to get her pregnant, forcefully." I gasped. That's...th-

"Anyways, the school got shut down until a relative of the owner arrived and brought the school back to life. But it went private. No news from the inside. Students got scouted by the school staffs...

The new owner then brought her children to the school. A guy and a girl with a mask. The guy's name is Wonri while the girl's name is Ren. Both half Japanese. The two accidentally fell inlove with one person and that leads to their brutal fight.

Unfortunately....Wonri was defeated Ren. Both were psychopaths that wanted only victory. Their mother disagreed about Ren and loathed her for she had killed her own brother.

Then without hesitation, the mother was found dead outside the school. Students inside got brainwashed, following Ren's idea about getting everything they want. They kill everything that comes their way.

Their student population decreases, yet increases at the same time. New comers lack knowledge on what was about to happen. They were trapped inside. Then the school's name changed after five years when the first owner died. Ren's daughter...

Changed the principles and rules. Units were made and a new rule came into mind. 'If you can't get something willingly, claim it forcefully.'

To make everything happen according to her plan, no one can graduate until they got their so-called-soulmates. They were told to use violence if denied." I shivered and goosebumps rose to my skin when she turned to me.

"In your case, you're doomed. Nine plus five other girls were after you." What?!

"Wait!! Me?! Just how unlucky (a/n: by IU) I am?!" I rambled. She sighed. "I think you're much safer with Mina."

"Also, you noticed, there were no boys around. It is because, whether you are straight or not, you'll end up with a girl just to get out of this hell."

__________

"Would you look at that! Y/n L/n! I knew you would be here." The grin on her face drained the color on my face.

I turned to look at Sakura who also went pale and shook her head when she saw me looking at her.

"H-how did yo--"

"Ha! You think you can keep yourself away from me? Too bad, Sweetheart. You made me frustrated, you deserve a punishment~"

I'm dead.

~•▪~

A/n: Ehe! Cliffhanger. The continuation would be updated soon :)

A/n: this chapter is rushed hehe, mian.

~•▪~