6 More Unexpected Surprises..

Start from the beginning

" No I had clumsy, dumb luck..." She sighed. " Alpha..."

" Jason. Just call me Jason. " He smiled a little. Any friend of his mate's should be okay in his book. Linzie was a simple girl. She didn't keep hidden agendas, or plans. She was a go with the flow girl. He could befriend that. " If you call every alpha by their title Linzie, you'll be saying it constantly here. Trust me it's okay. "

She returned a shy smile, and quick nod. " It's.. been a hell of a day already. Sorry if I seem scatterbrained. " She giggled softly.

Tye nodded, and then his face went serious. " You jumped out of that car! What the hell?"

Jason nodded with Tye's outburst. " Even for a werewolf that is dangerous. You could have landed on road or gravel. "

She looked down. " Yes. I know.. I got excited. Don't worry. I'll tell him myself. But, why don't you guys ride on in with me?" She asked hopefully.

Tye glanced at Jason, and his alpha smiled at him. " Sure. You can talk to us about your day. Maybe we can get you destressed before we get to the pack house. " He answered. He took another glance around them. " Mika made this barren place beautiful again hm? "

Linzie nodded, " Yeah she did. It's amazing. I didn't see it before, but I'll take your word on it. " She walked back to the car.

Tye giggled lightly. " At least Jason's wearing clothes this time. " He commented. " Axton would love you sitting in his car with your bare butt wouldn't he?"

Linzie choked on her spit, and ended up laughing. " He'd probably flip worse than this morning. "

Jason gave a questioning look as he opened the door for the two Lunas, and awkwardly the driver as well.

" My gentleman. " Tye waved his cheeks playfully earning a playful growl.

The alpha sat down, and closed their door signaling that they were good to go.

As the car started rolling Linzie turned in her seat, " Sorry about scaring you. I shouldn't have acted so rashly. " The driver smiled and gave her a nod.

" Good. Now that that's done, let's hear about this morning in Wolf Point? "

She nodded, " Yeah..  okay so it all started when we woke up together. . . "

~~~~~~~

" So he exiled them. Told them they had an hour to leave peacfully along with anyone who didn't approve of it. " She shrugged. " He took me inside, and ....." She blushed deeply, and paused.

Tye was on the edge of his seat, and Jason would be lying if he said he wasn't as well. " What? What happened?!" Tye asked almost shaking her.

She glanced at Jason, and then Tye. Linzie bit her lip. " It's embarrassing... B-but, he kissed me. "

Tye frowned. " He just kissed you?"

Jason snickered. " Remember when you got flustered by a kiss in front of the pack?" He asked. " Or does Kitten need a reminder? "

Tye blushed deeper than Linzie, " Don't call me that in front of her..." He pouted, crossed his arms, and looked away embarrassed.

She laughed softly. " It's okay. I mean yes it was just a kiss... But, the most passionate one I've ever experienced. He said he didn't want to let me go... These past few days have been a huge change in our relationship. Talks about getting to know each other, family on his part, and advise... It's just new. But, I'm so happy he's opening up to me. "

" You aren't the only one. He has been closed off for a long time. " Jason commented quietly. " He needs you. You are good for him. I can fully believe that old harpy went that far. I... Just can't believe you stopped him from ripping his father apart. "