He said that in a small voice, and murmured something after it. He turned away from you and Neptune, and walked towards the hall.

(Y/N): What was that about?

Neptune: Don't know.

With that genius statement he followed Edel off towards the dance. You sighed, and followed him, opening the doors to the giant room.

Inside the ballroom, streamers were hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons were everywhere, and students in dark suits and bright dresses were stepping with each other to the music between the white-clothed tables.

You looked around and saw Blake being spun around by Yang before they curtsied to one another. Sun came up and took his date's hands as Yang gestures for him to do so.

She walked over, disappearing into the crowd.

Neptune already has disappeared into the crowd, probably trying to make his way into as many ladies' hearts as possible. You walked off to where Yang was, and you looked behind to see Edel following you.

When you broke through the large dancing crowd you saw Yang, Weiss, and Ruby...

You stumbled for a bit when you saw Ruby.

(Y/N): Wow...

Yang and Weiss wore oddly similar white dresses, but Ruby's was completely different. And in a good way. She had a red dress that had the secondary color as black.

(Y/N): She really likes the color red.

Edel snickered behind you, but you chose to ignore him as you walked towards the group.

Edel: See you later player.

It seemed the three watching Blake laugh and enjoy herself before smiling at her team.

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby turned to her teammates.

Ruby: So, what do we do now?

Yang noticed you and smiled, looking you up and down. She gave a quick wave, while looking back towards Ruby.

Yang: Just have fun!

She proceeded to walk away and do so, with Weiss going the opposite direction and leaving Ruby behind.

Ruby: Does that mean I can change out of these stupid things and into my hood now?

When she received no answer, she waddled around in her painful footwear.

Ruby: Stupid lady stilts!

(Y/N): Don't think so Rubes.

Ruby turned back towards you, and faltered.

Ruby: Oh... H... Hey (Y/N). You look...

She paused, staring at you.

(Y/N): Can't find anything nice to say about me?

Ruby: No I just...

(Y/N): I'm just joking, Rubes. You look beautiful.

Ruby: Oh thanks...

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Ozpin: Not enjoying yourselves?

Ruby turned, surprised to see the headmaster step up by her side, but shook her head and laughed.

Ruby: Oh, no, everything's fine! I'm just not much of a fancy pantsy... dancey girl.

(Y/N): Aw, and I wanted to dance.