🌟 Taurus Results🌟

Thank you to  GymnastForLife14806 and thefairyphenomenon for spending their valuable time to read and give such amazing reviews.
_____________________________________

🌟First place goes to:🌟

Name of the book: The rules which are meant to break

Name of the author: SamEl145

Total score: 68/80
R

eview:
The title and cover caught my eye some, but not a lot. On the other hand, the blurb definitely caught my eye. Grammar and vocabulary were good, but maybe some harder words. Really liked the character development. I could feel the sadness and hurt and got to know some of their past. The plot development was good. The interest was on point. Overall I loved this book and would read the rest of it.

_______________________________________

🌟Second place goes to🌟

Name of  the book: The cost of falling

name of the author:oliviarose436

Total score: 67/80
Review:
T

he title caught me quickly. The blurb and cover didn't interest me, but where those areas lacked, the story made up for. The grammar and vocabulary were good just wish there were some more interesting words. The character development was great. Really felt like I was the main character which I definitely like. The plot development and interest was amazing. Kept me intrigued. Overall this is an amazing book, and I definitely would read the rest of it.

_______________________________________

Name of the book:Need a Friend
Name of the author:zmswift
Total score:67/80
Review:
I loved how the author incorporated a little bit about the main character's background of having trouble with friends. Having an unknown person text the main character saying she needs to dump her boyfriend was interesting. It was intriguing how this unknown person knew everything about the main character's boyfriend. In my opinion, the character development increased at a good pace. The plot development had me intrigued pretty fast. Grammar and vocabulary was ok, but would have liked to see some different words than just everyday words. If I was someone looking for a different book to read, the title and blurb would have caught my eye quickly. The cover wasn't bad but wouldn't have caught my eye quickly. Overall, this book was pretty good, and I would definitely read this rest of it.
_______________________________________

🌟Third place goes to:🌟

Name of the book:Warmth in his world 

Name of the author: JayReshkee

Score:66/80
Review:
The title and cover were ok, but would have liked to see a little bit more interesting cover. The blurb was ok. Grammar and vocabulary were good, but would have liked to see some harder words maybe. The character development was great though. The plot development was also great. Couldn't have been any better with interest. I was interested very quickly. Overall this book was great, and I'd definitely read the rest of it.