"Is this decent enough?" Sammie ask everyone. We look at her and nodded. "It is still too short though but atleast it covers your upper body unlike the other one."Jin told him as he continued to eat his cereals. Sammie just rolled her eyes at Jin and she is mumbling to herself. I can only imagine what she is saying towards Jin she looks really cute.

She looks at me and I smile at her. She smiled back and went and grab Taehyung's spoon and eat some of his cereal. It's nice to see that she is okay. But I can't be complacent at the back of my head I can still feel that there is something wrong. Well she would be my partner for the friendship trip later on so I can get a chance to talk to her.p

After our breakfast we were gathered outside to wait for the van that would take us to our next location. We will be riding a boat and will go snorkeling on some island. We arrived at the location and we were guided to a motor boat. We have our camera crew and some life guards for oir safety. We also have a diving instructor that will help us do snorkeling the right way.

As we start our journey the captain of the boat called us as there are a group of dolphins playing a few meters from the boat. Everyone was excited we all stood up and went to the side of the boat to watch the dolphins. They even came near our boat so we were all amaze as we haven't seen dolphins that close.

" Do you know dolphins can't  breathe under the water?" Jin said ." I'm sure they do they are a fish they can breathe under water. You want to make a bet?! " I teasingly asked him.

Jin looked challenged he then look around and started to talk to the captain in his broken english

Jin looked challenged he then look around and started to talk to the captain in his broken english. "They can't breath in water?" Jin ask the captain. " The dolphins?? No they can't they need to go up to breath!" The captain answered.

Jin look at me with big eyes "See I told you they can't breath in water!" he told me with conviction. "Let me check it online to make sure!" I told him. And yeah he was correct. After checking my phone I confirmed it to him.  "Yaahhh I told you!!" He exclaimed. "Good thing you didn't bet on it!" I told him laughing out loud.

All of a sudden the towel that is draped around my shoulder was blown away by a strong wind to the sea. hi That is the only towel I got for the whole trip. The scuba diving instructor put on a pair of googles and dived to the ocean to retrieve my towel.

When the instructor went up the boat he gave me soaking wet towel. "Thank you so much your amazing!" I told him he just smiled back and gave me a thumbs up. Then he turned to look at Sammie who is sitting at the long bench at one side of the boat. He gave her a flirty smile and Sammie smiled back.

That gave me a frown on my face. Suga isn't bothered at all, the instructor is now talking to Sammie telling her random things about scuba diving and his adventures while flexing his toned body. I really have the strong urge to throw my wet towel in his face.

And to top it all off, Sammie seems to be enjoying his company. I wanted to grab Sammie and pull her away from this jerk but I don't want to cause a scene most specially my members and our staff are here and we are on camera.