Toko: Y-You said that if I-I kept my promise,you'd go out with me. That's the only reason I p-promised

Byakuya: How many times do I have to tell you? I never said that. But you couldn't resist it, could you?

Toko:I-I tried to, honestly!

Byakuya: And your efforts were pathetic and useless in the end. Now why don't we bring out the lady in question.

Y/N: Are you planning what I think you're planning?

Toko screamed and then fainted for a few seconds. Then she lunged backed up and she suddenly she had bed red pupils and a long tongue.

Craig: That looks like a chili pepper.

Toko?: Well hello there! Is it me you were hoping to see?

Y/N: Not really. 

Mukuro: Are you really...?

Syo: That's right! I'm the ultimate serial killer, Genocider Syo!

Hifumi: Uh... miss Syo, some of us think you're the mastermind of all this. Any thoughts?

Syo: I'm the mastermind of all masterminds! Just kidding, KEYAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Y/N: So you're not the mastermind.

Monokuma:  Of course not! I'm offended you think I'm aquainted with that fiend! By the way, the police in this society are totally useless. They let this killer just run around town.

Y/N: And to think they let this monster into hope's peak. A foolish move. As expected of humanity.

Mukuro: Aren't you human?

Y/N: If people can just say they're neither a boy or girl, just some other gender they made up. Why can't I say I'm not human? But since it's considered wrong to shun those people, is it wrong to shun me? We're alike, not comfortable with something we can't control.

Kyoko: I don't even know how to respond to that.

Y/N: Nobody knew how to respond to to the first person outside of those 2 genders. So let's just live with it. Just because we're different, doesn't mean we're wrong to change, since that's what we're taught to do: change. Don't let others shun you for who you are. No matter how much we change ourselves, we're still worthless garbage on the inside. It's better to accept that than to justify yoursleves.

Byakuya: Enough of this banter, I'm still better than you all.

Y/N: Don't come crying to me when Syo cuts your dick off and feeds it to you.

Syo: KEYAHAHAAHAHAH! This is the best seat in the house!

Y/N: Oh yeah. You. Well time to prove how wrong Byakuya is.

Byakuya: What?

Y/N: Genocider Syo isn't the killer!

Argue! Byakuya: know you're place!

Byakuya: Are you that stupid?

Y/N: I could ask you the same thing.

Byakuya: All evidence leads to genocider syo as the culprit.

Y/N: Well I say, you're wrong assface!

Rebuttal Showdown

Byakuya: You went with me and Makoto to the library.

Byakuya: I showed you both Syo's victims.

Byakuya: Toko even admitted to me about being Syo!

Byakuya: She changed into Syo right in front of us.