dont let them know

↳a month before the third annual purge↰

_____

"where are you going? i wanna cuddle!" her girlfriend whined after she stood up and broke the cuddle session with her girlfriend.

she sighed, waving her phone to her girlfriend. her phone was ringing, an unknown number was calling her. "someone's calling me babe"

her girlfriend groans in annoyance before letting the latter go. "dont take long, babe."

right after nodding in reassurance, she paced to the house's backyard.

Unknown number... Calling.

she was confused. who the hell would call her at a time like this? it's barely 12 am in the midnight.

but nonetheless, out of curiousity, she answered the phone and puts it in her ear flap. "who's this?"

"hi, [0@'-]" the other line answers, making her gulp. how did they know her name? oh- right, they called her after all.

"who is this and why do you know my name?" she freaks out a little. it's not like she was scared, but she was at this point.

the other line chuckled. "if you wanna know who i am, meet me at the empty train station tomorrow, 10 pm sharp."

"what the fuck? and why will i do that?" she asked, obviously cannot believe what she just heard.

"hmm?" the other line muffled a laugh. "i dont know... maybe kill your girlfriend?"

her eyes widened. "dont you fucking dare." she grits her teeth out of anger. but she just heard the other line laugh.

"not if you appear on the place where i told you."

"and what do i get in return?"

"reassurance? *chuckle* c'mon, it's just a little ted talk between you, me, and the purge?"

the purge?

"if you're joking, then stop. if you're one of the members, then fuck off, jokes arent supposed to be like this."

"you dont fucking believe me, huh."

"and how am i supposed to believe you—"

"it's me, lee gaeun."

_____________

"what the fuck do you want?" gaeun faced her with a smirk before clicking her tongue.

"oh, hi! im glad you showed up."

she glares at her. "that's not the point, tell me what you want so i can go."

she never wanted to show up in the first place. but the fact that the caller was lee gaeun, a merciless murderer who does nothing but kill for a living, is the only reason why she showed up in the dark, abandoned train station.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 27, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

open your eyes // izone purge auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें