Chapter Eight

It had been a few weeks since we had all found out that Kyle was to be released from jail. Neither Dan or Phil left my side. If I was the only one in the apartment, I made sure that the doors were locked and that you couldn’t tell that someone was in. However today was the biggest test.

“Okay so we leave in a couple of hours for our radio show.” Dan was pacing the bedroom. “I don’t like this at all.” He looked at me.

“You think I do?” I tried to smile at him, “Nothing has happened and nothing will happen okay?” I stood up and held his hand. “It would have already happened by now.”

“I know but I still don’t like it.” He looked down at me, “It’s not like I can use my phone to check on you because it interferes with the show.”

“Dan… calm down.” I wrapped my arms around him, “Let me prove to you that I can last one night here on my own while you and Phil do your radio show. If you still don’t like it, then next time you can phone Chris or PJ.”

He chuckled, “When did you become so brave?”

“I didn’t. I just want you to go.” I laughed playfully. “And if it makes you both feel better, I’ll listen to the show and I’ll tweet along okay?” I smiled, leaving a light kiss on his cheek. “I’ll be safe Dan.”

“I know.” He smiled at me, “In the mean time, do you want to play a game?”

I laughed, “Sure.”

——

By the time Dan and Phil had finished their first game, it was time for them to leave. “Make sure you lock the door after we leave okay Melly.” I rolled my eyes

“Phil, I know what I need to do okay. The chances are I’ll probably stay in Dan’s room on my laptop.” I looked at them both. “Nothing is going to happen to me okay? Now go. I’ll be watching you guys.”

I hugged Phil and gave Dan a kiss. “I love you Amelia.”

“I love you too.” I smiled as they left the apartment closing and locking the door after them. This is going to be a long night. Grabbing my laptop from the lounge, I made my way into Dan’s room. It was really our room now. Phil didn’t mind me staying in Dan’s room. Just as long as there was no funny business while Phil was in the apartment.

“What to do what to do.” I smiled going into our room. I got my phone and decided to text Dan.

To: Dan <3

From: Amelia

Am I permitted to order a pizza? Xxx

To: Amelia

From: Dan <3

If you know the delivery guy xxx

I rolled my eyes.

To: Dan <3

From: Amelia

It’s not like he’s going to be the delivery man is it? I promise you I’ll be okay xxx

To: Amelia

From: Dan <3

I guess so. I love you babe stay safe xxx

To: Dan <3

From: Amelia

I love you too Dan you guys stay safe too xxx

They needed to know that they can’t rule my life. I logged onto my computer and went onto the dominoes website. At least it was okay to do. It wasn’t like Kyle was going to be the delivery man was it?

——

I looked at my computer screen looking at Dan and Phil on the computer screen. Oh how they looked happy.

“You’re listening to Dan and Phil live on Radio 1. So what have you guys been up to since we were last on?” Dan asked the audience, “If you guys haven’t noticed me and Phil have a gaming channel. Just a shameless plug there.” Dan laughed.

“What are you like Dan? So the show is going to be filled full of fun things for you guys. So if you’re near a computer or have a smart phone log on to the website because you won’t want to miss this.” Phil smiled. “But first how about some music? This is Muse.” Muse started to play when Dan did a hand heart. All the fangirls would have been going mental but that was clearly aimed at me.

“I wish you were both here.” I sighed looking at Dan. Hearing the buzzer for the apartment go off I headed downstairs. Opening the front door, the smile had been wiped off my face.

“Hi Amelia.” Kyle was stood in the door way. Slamming the door shut, I locked it and ran back to the apartment. Once I was in the apartment I closed the door, locked it and managed to barricade the door. Panicking I grabbed my phone and went into Phil’s room. Looking around I decided that I was small enough to fit into the bottom of his wardrobe. I got into the wardrobe and phoned Dan.