6

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

************************

When?

That was all Khushi had written and Arnav was ecstatic. He was half expecting a negative answer while his heart hoped for a yes.

Whenever you want – he typed

After a minute of contemplation, he changed it. He needed to invite her to the party.

At the earliest. Need to be before the weekend.

He hit send.

Khushi opened the message hoping he'd want to meet her in a couple of hours. Weekend. Before the weekend.

'Didn't Jiji say there was a party that weekend? Will he invite me to it? Don't get ahead of yourself Khushi.' She said, hitting herself on the head.

Earliest? Chalo, you want to meet in a couple of hours?

She hit send before she could second guess herself and make it weird for herself.

Arnav was overjoyed to read her response. He didn't expect her to agree for a meeting the same day. He checked his watch to think of a suitable time to meet her.

Does 5:00 PM work for you?

He hit send. He hoped it worked for her.

Can't make it to AR that soon.

She hit send quickly.

Doesn't have to be at AR. You pick a place. 6:00 PM?

Arnav hoped she'd say yes this time. However far the place she suggested was, he was ready to drive, to see her face again.

It works. But, you'll have to meet me at Café Cup at 12th main road. I'm in the middle of something now.

Arnav checked Google maps to figure out how far it was for him. The café she'd picked looked warm, cosy and inviting in the review images. With traffic, it'd take him 30 minutes to get there. He could wrap up things in the office in an hour.

See you there.

She sent the message and noticed her trainer glaring at her. She'd have preferred meeting him in a better situation than directly from the gym. But she had a change of clothes and good locker room facilities in the gym which she could utilise. Hence she had agreed to the 6 PM meeting. Well, truth be told, she was in a hurry to meet him again.

Her trainer made her work out her legs that day. She hated it. And it was like the guy was taking revenge for the time she spent on her phone.

"Rajesh, this is enough for today. I won't be able to walk otherwise."

"Oh come on Khushi, push yourself. Just one more set of 20 counts and you are done."

"Not today Rajesh. I have a date and I need to go get ready here. Try to understand." She pleaded. She was surprised at herself for calling a meeting with Arnav Singh Raizada, a date. Probably Rajesh would let her go for a date - she reasoned why she did what she did.

"Fine. I will make sure you make up for it tomorrow."

"I know you will." She said as she went to stretch before getting to the washroom.

A hot shower was exactly what she needed. The washroom was quite big and there were a few empty stalls. She grabbed her stuff from the locker and headed to the nearest stall.