¤ chapter 12 ¤ the last chapter- little elves

(This chapter takes place before Finland went to his summer home. Look chapter one.)

It was a sunny day. Me and Åland had nothing planned ready for today witch rarely happens since it's weekend witch are the only two days of the week that I don't have work to so- i was free and usually when Åland happened to be home at weekends she used the time for our 'quality time'

I never got what she was trying to achieve while getting quality time.

I had no idea, guess my imagination is bad, so I just asked directly.

I remember clearly what she said to me that night.

"Well I know I'm adopted and I remember only spending time with you- it Sweden. I have a feeling he's my dad but I also have a feeling that I don't want him to be my dad. I wanted someone else, and I know only you. So I thought..."

"Åland, you don't need to worry about it."

"I thought if I spend time with you more than it don't make me feel bad for my Gene's. It helps me forget him."

-is he really that much of a bad person?-

I thought as my flashback ended. We all like to forget things time to time. If we have a place to go-a quiet place. My thoughts disappeared as the door slammed in beside room. I went to look and it was Åland.

"Back so early? You said you'll stay for the night, didn't you?"

"Well yes but I wanted some more quality time together with you. Besides I don't like sleeping in unknown places for me. You know I don't sleep in other places then home."

"Yes, how could I forget? So what do you want to do today then? Movies, theater, museum, visit siblings?"

"We have done all of them before."

That made me think.

"Hey, Finland, how about we go to your another home?"

"You mean my summer home?"

"Yes please! Finland I know that face-."

"You told me yourself how your sleeping is bad in the other places not only here a moment ago and now you wish to go somewhere else then home?"

"Please!"

"Alright but you're old enough to pack your bags yourself so here's the deal. I have the list of the things you need. I'll give you 30 minutes to pack everything WITHOUT the list but I'll let you look through the list before you start. When times up I'll check and for one item you get a prize. Okay?"

"I like it! Hell yea!"

*30 minutes later*

"Times up! Okay lemme check your bags now."

"I'll put the bags in the car, you go put your pets food and drink, we'll be away for a while so give them more than they need."

"Gosh, I totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder Finland!"

When we were done and I just had locked the door I saw Sweden's car pull up in the driveway. Åland looked unsurprised.

"Sup, I missed you Åland, how about she'll come over to my place again, it's been a long time since her last visit."

"Åland what do you think? That summer home won't run away anywhere, trust me."

"Okay Finland. But you?"

"I'll be fine, you go now. Sweden I have packed bags already in the car so you can take them."

When they drove off I remembered that I already had packed my things. Afterall, I needed some peace and quiet.

"Ah, fine."

That's how I took my bags and ordered a taxi. Going alone with a car to cold mountainy place was definitely a no-no since the car gets frozen easily. So taxi was a good option. I'm just sad that I had no idea that from that day my life took a massive turn. Here I come

SUMMER HOME.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well you know the begging now, so how will I take it all together? Well my version with one sentence would be-

IT ALL STARTED WITH A WOLF.

THE END OF THIS BOOK.

~Devshikan Yukine~