¤ chapter 4 ¤ The dream

I was close to a yellow building. Originally it had 9 floors and 2 staircases with lifts. But when i looked around the field, i saw the same house but with 1 staircase and 7 floors. I was my home in that dream so i went in front of the house, to the main door. It had a code to get in witch i didn't know so i had to use what came to mind. One dude who happened to pass by let me in.

I entered the staircase lift and put to 7 floor. It led me to 8 floor witch was under my name. Weird i thought. I stepped out of the lift to expect the roof but no...

I stepped into a beautiful flower field filled with all kinds of shapes and colours of flowers. It was stunning but i had the urge to keep walking. I checked behind my back and the lift was gone. I really didn't care thought. After some time of walking the field ended and Maple tree alley was waiting for me. I checked my back again to in that the flower field was now full with all kinds of animals. When i reached the alleys and a turned around AGAIN the trees were gone and instead of were tree-sized maple leaves moving one rhythm with the wind.

When i turned around there was snow. But before it i saw grass? Nevermind. I spotted 3 figures from the distance and decided to walk up to them. As closer as i got i realized that the 3 figures have turned out to be 2 graves and one person, who was standing. I went next to them and i had the urge to hug the person but i fell threw them.

"So i'm a ghost or some thing"
I "thought" out loud as i sat beside the person, as they just sat down.
I looked closer at them and it was a girl or genderfluid. I had the feeling that she as it so i'll call her a "she". She had beautiful green- blue hair witch was short but wavy. She looked sad and had a black rope tied over her eyes. Was she-(i meant to say blind)? I wasn't sure.

She was wearing a huge light blue scarf that covered her mouth to her shoulders. She also had a very large hoodie, i was so large that it looked like winter coat on her. The brown hoodie reached over her knees an it's pocket was in front of her belly stomach. I wasn't able to see what shoes she had because she was sitting on her legs. She was sobbing and tears ran down her cheeks, she looked so hopeless. I wanted to help. I knew i wasn't able to do anything so i looked at the gravestones for information.
They were vandalized... I found the covered letters, and read it out.

NAZI BERLIN & USSR MOSKVA-BERLIN

NAZI BERLIN
&

USSR MOSKVA-BERLIN

I was only able to see USSR's death year witch was 1991, everthing else was spraypainted or any other  way vandalised. The girl took her scarf from  her mouth to speak more clearer and tried to speak calmly threw her sobs.

"Nad olid ja ka jäävad mu vanemateks. Nad küll kaklesid palju kuid alguses nad armastasid teineteist. Saksamaad jäid Nazile ja ülejaanudud lapsed USSR'ile. See toimus pärast nende lahutust... Ta lapsed kasvasid suureks ja tahtsid iseseisvust aga USSR ei saand seda endale lubada seega ta  võttis endaga mu päris isa kaasa. Tegelt olen USSR'i lapselaps. Keegi meist kes vabaks said- isegi Venemaa, keegi ei tea, et nende territooriumi eralippe oli kaks. Sellepärast me ei mäletagi Nõukogude aegu. Inimesed kannatasid nende all ja teisik-alad ka. Eesti ala on olnud aastasajandeid olnud teise käsutada. Poola, Rootsi, Venemaa, Liivimaa, Saksamaa -neid on palju. Heh, isegi su lehise armastaja Taani esivanemad! Mu rahvas pole kellegi territooriumit tahtnudki. Meie tahtsime vaid rahus elada. Aga kuna mu maa on hea asukohaga paljudele riikidele olen ma vaba aint alles 20 sajandi lõpust. Usu mind- reaalsuses ei tea ma midagi oma tegelikkuse elupuust tuhkagi. Kuna paljud maad on minu suguvõsa ja maid vallutanud olen ma segaverega. Minus on nii Balti, Vene, Saksa kui kaa Nordicu verd. Ma ise seda ei tea, et mis on Põhjamaade verd kuid mu sisetunne on piisavalt tugev, et mu taht Põhjamaade liitu saada, ei se eal sure. Su rahvas on mind aidand vabaduse saamisel aga vahel oled sa mind unustanud, et siis Rootsi pidi mind aitama. See on nüüd tegelikult mu süü et Rootsi soovib jälle koos olla, ta oli mulle pakkunud Põhjamaadesse saada kui saan tema omaks. See mind ei heiduta, küll ma saan muud viisi Põhjamaade liitu, aga seda pakkumist ma ei võta kuna mu süda kuulub sulle, ja sinu oma mulle."
(They were and will remain to be my parents. They fought a lot, but at first they loved each other. Germany's were left for Nazi and the rest of the children to the USSR. It happened after their divorce ... His children grew up and wanted independence, but the USSR didn't want that to happen. So he took my real father with him. I am actually a grandson of the USSR. None of us who got theyr independentse - even Russia, no one knows that there were two private flags on their territory. That is why we do not remember the Soviet times. People suffered under them and another territory of Estonia has been at the disposal of another for centuries, Poland, Sweden, Russia, Livonia, Germany - there are many of them. Heh, even the ancestors of your lego lover Denmark! My people did not want anyone's territory. We just wanted to live in peace. Because my country is well located in good place, many countries wanted the territory, I have only been free since the end of the 20th century. My family had a lot of conqueror's so I'm  with mixed blood. I have the blood of the Baltics, Russia, Germany and the Nordic countries. I myself do not know that I have the blood of the Nordic countries, but my inner feeling is strong enough that my will to join the Nordic Union will never die. Your people have helped me in getting freedom, but sometimes you have forgotten me, that then Sweden had to help me. It is now actually my fault that Sweden wants to be together again, he had offered me to come to the Nordic countries if I became his own. It doesn't deter me, I can get another way to the Nordic Union, but I won't take that offer because my heart belongs to you and yours to me.)

Was she talking to me? She talked to someone and all she said sounded like she would talk to ME. Does she know I'm here? After all- she spoke only when I was around.

"Because my heart belongs to you and yours to me"
These words flew into my heart and made it melt. First of all the wolf, then my Susi's keeper and now her? Well they are familiar- ugh forget it. I'm going insane again...

"Soome, mis sind vaevab? Sa nii näost ära nagu poleks sa sauna või viina terve nädala saand. Ma usun, et see võib olla seotud sellega mis ma sulle ennist ütlesin, aga ma ei saa endis kindel olla kui sa ei aita mind"
(Finland, what's bothering you? You're face as sad as if you weren't getting a sauna or vodka for a whole week. I think it may be related to what I told you before, but I can't be sure if you don't help me.)

She layed down to grass, sun reflecting her pale skin and cheek curves, her hair was shining as if there were crystals in it. She looked worried all of the sudden.
 "Palun ütle midagi Soome. Mu Suomi- Mu Suomi?"
(Please say something Finland. My Suomi-(2x))

My name in my native language is Suomi. My heart started racing a million kilometers per hour when I heard her say those words. She called me hers! I fell beside her and sighed. Then I finally spoke. "Joten sinun Suomi? Awww" (So you're Finland? Aww)
She finally understood something and turned into a tomato.

"O-oot-oot. S-sa näed mind? Et ma nagu pole sinu jaoks kummitus?!"
(H-hold on-wait. Y-you can see me? Like I'm not a ghost for you?!)
That made me giggle, just a simple answer was enough I thought.

"Joo"
She looked at me with amazement. Her fingers slid over my eyes and cheek to hold it. I was surprised. Well, of her actions, but I was more surprised that- I LIKED IT.

"Paska, paskan, perkele"
I felt her eyes shine with passion threw the rope. I ended the gap between us and hugged her. She hugged back. To my surprise, this time I felt her body. I wasn't a ghost, well at least not anymore. This moment... It was peaceful. Birds were singing. And I was close to her. Until the ground trembled. She gasped and started shaking. Big shards grew from the ground, around us I looked away from her The graves were gone. All gone. And then-
She disappeared.

I woke up to an alarm and smacked it shut, feeling utterly confused.

It's 6 in the hecking morning. Then I remembered the girl.

What had happened to her? Where I was? Someone moved beside me.

"Yo mate, y'all gonna break something"

"What?"

Then I stood up and looked around. I was on a chair. I was covered with blood and stitches. I had a huge headache.

"Mate, ey- here take this"

One of the flags was in front of me. They handed me some white and blue tablets.

"It'll help you heal & take the pain."

I swallowed the pills without water, then I looked around more.
The flag who had handed me the pills had a dark blue base with some white sun's/star shapes on him. He had a red-white double cross on the corner of his flag. Other two were more far away and blurry one had white and red on them, the other was too far away. It had been minutes and I had already gone well. I just said one thing to them.

"Kiitos."

(Updated chapter: total word count 1708)