¤ chapter 8 ¤Teele, Toots, Kiir & Arno

"So you like Estonia, am I right?"
"I don't quite like her, I love her actually"
"Right. What makes you think you fail?"
"What do you mean Suomi? You love each other."
"True, but what makes you think you can't love her?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'm not you! I'll never be you! She loves you- it me! She'll never love me!"
"Okay then let's break it down to parts so you understand"
"I still don't understand what you mean."
"You're technically Swedish since your biological father right?"
"I don't like it but yes."
"And I've adopted you and raised you witch-"
"Makes me Finnish! Well half, not biological."
"So if I marry Estonia, and you are still adopted-"
"Then it makes me a part of Estonia, her daughter!"
"And if Sweden gets her, I'll end the adoption."
"And it means Sweden's property and Estonia's daughter."

"So either way you will be able to love her. Well in a different way but still, you can be together forever! Except if Sweden makes others adopt you."
"So won't be Kiir. But why are you doing this you said- if Sweden gets her I can still love her but you won't! It's not fare! She'll be happy with you! Not me! Not Sweden! Nobody else but YOU-you hear me?-YOU!"
"Calm down, version one we win, version two you and Sweden win. I trust my life to you and Estonia IS my life so I can trust you with her as well. I know you won't let anything happen to her and you can protect her even though you're her daughter so it won't be weird. I TRUST YOU. REMEMBER THAT."

"I love you dad! You'll always be my only dad."

S-she, she really say dad? I-i am her dad? I'm so happy right now that i just hugged her.
"I love you too Åland. You'll always be my DAUGHTER."

I was so happy at the moment. And unlike in my other dream it ended when we decided the hug was getting tiny weird. It was glad to know- I had some one on my side, even though it wasn't her.

"I know you love her that much that you will give her away when it makes her happy but i have enough justice to know what's right. Who won Teele's heart? Toots! Not Arno, Not Kiir. I'm the daughter of Toots and Teele, the oldest child! (In the movie the oldest was the girl.) You're like Toots- cared to be friend, thought of having her, well now you will, but fight! I was wrong, Sweden is Kiir- who also fights but loses! I know what you think i see that in your eyes but please, don't give her up! Think about how Sweden used her 'lack of memory'."

"You're right about one thing Åland. Sweden is an asshole, I don't need the ability of mind reading to know your opinion of him. And I agree. Fine, I'll fight ill admit it- I'm selfish enough for this."
"Helping a girl to not to fall in to masochist man hands isn't selfish."
"If you put it that way then yes. But you see how my perspective of things look like."
"Well, sometimes I like pretend I can't how about you do the same. It'll be easier for me this way, will you consider it?"
"I won't because you know people are horny and I am no exception a I'll gladly hold some thoughts not myself, thank you."
"If you're worried about that then I can let you know that train took off for a long time ago. I already saw what you want to do don't worry because you gave me lots of good ideas for your married life. I know that the ability for me to read minds is not 100% good for you so I'll let one of Åland's, meaning mine of course, thoughts slip- but only this time! You ready?"
"*Sigh* Bring it on daughter."

"I want our 'family' to be like in the movie {Summer} but a little different- I want 2 sisters not brothers and not adopted! And I want that 'made in China's tag on them but instead of 'china' there's 'Estonia & Finland's got it? That will be my only request on every Christmas, just so you know. I just made your Christmas easier for you. You just need to have fun. ;) "

Shit.

"I can see clearly that I'm not the only horny person in this room so I'm not even sorry now that you saw my thoughts. You obviously are with far more worst thoughts then me, what do you do on your free time that you have- fight with Karen's and watch 'Hazbin hotel's all over again and again?"

"Part of what you are saying is true- to make it harder for you I won't say witch part."
"You really know how to make me a little desperate don't cha?"
Well since you woke up all of the sudden and also you have feelings. My powers just help a little."

"So let's rewind. I'm Toots, Estonia is Teele and Sweden is Kiir. And I cannot forget you- my first daughter of course. Now did I miss anything, or is that it?"
"Well we can assign other Carter's to real life other than the four that have been taken and the two who will come in the future. But i don't want to so no"
"So now we need to have a plan to keep Esty safe from Sweden at all times."
"Let's not overwork the situation Åland. Well do once me and once you shifts so one of us can rest time to time while we still have an eye for Esty. We keep her away from Sweden and delete all messages and Sweden's phone number, but we need to read them over first, just in case it has some

valuable info. Okay?"
"You really do know how to handle people well in a good way, I'm quite impressed. So- operation TeeleTootsKiir- go!"
Wow, so enthusiastic, I'm amazed. Well better get to work then. Åland went back to Esty's room and sealed with the phone. I was seriously tired from

today so I decided to call it a day and turn on the side to get some sleep.
Tonight-in the nighttime I actually had another dream- although it was a lot shorter then my last night's weird dream. It was full of surprised, just like the other one was. It might be livid to too realistic dream because I almost felt everything like I could touch it in real life.

*Finland's dream*

I was in the sea but luckily the land was close. When I reached it though I figured that I was breathing under water and when I reached the ground I was chocking, of course i swum back to the sea quickly. Then I looked at myself. I had a tail!? I was- I am a-a me-
MERMAN?!?!?
Well I thought of dreaming- then i realized. It was a lucid dream. I figured, yes again- quickly that I was able to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING except changing my form or body or the way i breathe. So I was between two sides. Let my past emotions get the hold of me and turn everything into hell to get burned, yeah the other option whatever it would be still would be better. I decided to look around before changing everything or anything. Wait, since I'm a merman- Denmark created those. Denmark, Denmark...

"DENMARK!!!!"
HE BLASTED HERE LIKE A LIGHTNING.
"Keep it down you're not alone! I know that this situation you're in is surprising but-"
"I'm very calm, thank you but care to tell me why I'm stuck in a lucid dream where the only thing I CAN'T change is being you. This is you, not me!? What's going on?"
"Bro, I have no idea but I have a lot to do and where to be, if you don't mind want to be in this dream you simply can wake yourself up."
"I can handle it I need sleep. You go and have fun I'll be okay."
And he was gone as fast as he came. Well I'm not gonna ask him in the morning, it'll be definitely weird. But I'll definitely write this down to my dream book when I still remember it when I get ...home...

As I was thinking that and looking around I spotted something in the distance
No, SOMEONE-

Viro?

(Cliff hanger, my favourite >:D the full dream will come in Åland book that I'm writing right now and yes, on paper I have this whole book writing done, total on 97 pages you half threw the book, you're on the 66 page :) )
(Updated chapter: total word count 1459)