When you're sick

Requested by: Animeboi1234

Miho:

She be worried, calling you every few hours to ask how you're holding up, asking if she should visit. When you say you don't want her to get sick, she will understand and say she won't visit. She will send you one of her boko bears via mail with a little note that said to get better and this bear will keep you company till she can visit again.

Saori:

She doesn't want to get sick so she won't stay for long. She will come visit to make sure you have everything you need, cook you some soup, wishing you good luck with getting better before leaving. She will send you texts the whole day to remind you to eat, drink and take medicine.

Hana:

She will ask Shinzaburo what could help you while you're sick. So the two made a bento with food inside you can eat without worrying about feeling worse after eating it. She will make you a flower bouquet filled with yellow daisies, sunflowers and mums.

Yukari:

She will rant about weird illnesses soldiers got while at war while roaming through the medicine she bought, trying to find one that will help you fix you. When you sigh out she is giving you a headache, she quickly apologized before excitedly shaking the medicine bottle, saying she thinks this one will work. Both will spend the day just lying on the bed, talking or watching movies.

Mako:

She will sleep aside you, not caring if she gets sick. When you said her grandmother will be mad if she gets sick, she immediately woke up and got up, stuttering out to get better before leaving. She didn't visit again, instead send you messages to keep you company.

Darjeeling:

She made you three bentos with everything you need. She will pick the food carefully, making sure the food won't make your stomach pain worse. She will pour you a cup of tea, explaining to you it can help with sore throats, stuffy noses and it helps you relax.

Kay:

She will buy you a ton of medicine, unsure which one will help and some snacks. She will skip school so she can hang out with you and make sure you have everything. When she gets in trouble at school for skipping, she will just shrug, saying she couldn't let her lover be alone when they're in misery.

Katyusha:

If you dare come to school, she will kick you back to your house, shouting to stay at home and get better. So while at home, complaining this is boring, she will roll her eyes and say if you want to get better to rest before saying she will ask Nonna to make you some soup.

Nonna:

She will get you the right medicine from the store. She will make sure you eat all your meals and drink enough. When you refuse to take your medicine, she will chuckle, saying you're acting like Katyusha, in other words, a child.