When you're drunk

Miho:

She will just watch you with a smile. As long as you aren't doing anything bad, she will let you be. But if you start doing something bad, she will be quick to take your hands, giving you a nervous smile and saying it's time to rest. She will make you sit on the sofa, giving you water and keeping you company. When you start sobering up, she will laugh and tell you what silly things you did tonight, giggling when you cover your face out of embarrassment.

Saori:

She will scold you, saying you shouldn't get drunk or drink away your problems because it will just cause more. She will help you change into your pyjamas before she tucks you in your bed. She will stay aside you till you fell asleep. When you fell asleep, she just sighed and left, thinking you're dumb for getting drunk.

Hana:

She will be worried for you. She will follow you around, stopping you whenever you are gonna do something, saying you should crawl into your bed and sleep. While you sleep, she will place a glass of water on your nightstand, a painkiller for if you get a hangover the next morning and a little note with "Make sure to drink the glass of water, call me if you need something~" with a little flower at the bottom before she left to go to her house.

Yukari:

She will be amazed, claiming you're so cool and she has such a mature lover. When you get drunk, she will just laugh, watching you being your drunk self. She found it so adorable when you began playing with her miniatures tank, taking thousand of pictures of you and showing them the next day when you were sober.

Mako:

She will watch in amusement, but after a while it became boring so she fell asleep. She will only wake up if she feels as if you're about to do something dumb so she can take you and guide you back to a safe spot and scold you before returning to her nap.

Darjeeling:

She will watch in amusement as she sips her tea. When she can tell you are growing tired, she will place her tea down before getting up and taking your hand, saying you should go to sleep. If you refuse, she will smile and say she will give you a gift tomorrow, so you immediately jumped in bed, wanting the gift. She will just chuckle before tucking you in and leaving to go clean up the empty beer bottles. The next day, when you say you remember something about a gift, she just gave you a smile, saying it was a little lie to get you into bed. When you pout, she just laughed and said it's your punishment for getting drunk.

Kay:

She will join in. Both will get drunk and do the dumbest things you both could think of. Usually the tank will somehow be involved. Of course someone will drag you two out the tank, angrily scolding you two. The next morning she will just laugh it off while giving you painkillers for the hangover.

Katyusha:

She will join in, but she gets drunk first so you will have to try to take care of her while also being drunk. Which usually just ends up with both of you cuddling against the sofa, not on but aside the sofa. In the end Nonna will have to take care of you two. When you two get tucked in bed, Katyusha will just cuddle your arm, muttering stuff in the Russian words she learned from Nonna.

Nonna:

She will just make sure you are okay. If you try to leave the house, she will be quick to pull you back into the room, saying you can't go outside while drunk before going to the front door to check if it's locked and that you can't escape when she has her back turned. When you fall asleep in a random spot, she will just chuckle before pulling a blanket over you.