When you overwork

Just so you all know; this book was made for fun. Nothing in this book should be taken serious, this is a book I created because I like Girls und Panzer and writing helps me relieve stress.

Requested by: Trashboat27

Miho:

She will worriedly tell you to watch your health. When she returns from school, she will have picked up some snacks and drinks for you that you can easily consume while working. When you complain that you will never catch up with all of this work, she will assure you you will be able to do all this work but you also have to make sure to keep a proper schedule so you don't overwork and ruin your health.

Saori:

She will scold you, taking away your work, telling you to take a break before you faint from exhaustion. When you try to argue, she will cover your mouth, saying she isn't giving your work back till you take a break, eat properly and take a nap of at least 15 minutes. So after doing that, she will return your work, in a happy mood because you listened and are now looking better than you did before.

Hana:

When you fall asleep at your desk, she will smile before leaving and returning with a blanket. She will lay it over you, carefully picking up your work and putting it safely away so you don't accidently ruin it when you turn your head in your sleep. She will put some pink jasmine flowers aside you, believing this will help you relax and get a better rest.

Yukari:

She will rant about how soldiers would sometimes overwork. When you glare and tell her you're not a soldier but a person trying to work without being disturbed, she will awkwardly apologize before walking out the room. She will sometimes pop her head into the room, curious to see if you are okay. If you fell asleep, she will chuckle and snap a picture before hanging it on her wall.

Mako:

She will tell you in a monotoned voice about how overworked you are and should take a break. If you're sitting on the floor and working at the kotatsu, she will sit aside you and sit with her back against yours, staring at the ceiling before saying you look pale so you should take a break. When you decline, she will shrug and mumble not to complain to her if you faint.

Darjeeling:

She will sip her tea, watching you working, curious to see what you are so focused on that you forgot to eat two meals and have taken no break. After a while, she will sigh and put down her cup, saying she had enough. Before you can ask what she means, she is already dragging you to your bed, saying some weird quote. When you ask what that is supposed to mean, she will smile and say it means you need to take care of your health before she pushes you on the bed and tucks you in, wishing you a good nap before she steals your work and leaves the room. She won't return it till you have taken a nap and eaten a proper meal.

Kay:

She will laugh and swing her arm around your shoulders, asking you why you're acting like some office worker before nudging you, telling you to come join her for a ride in her tank. When you decline, she will shrug, saying you will return it because it will be a lot of fun before she leaves. When she returns and you're still working, she will stare before sighing. She will walk over before flicking your temple, scolding you a little bit for overworking before telling you you still have many days left to do this and there is no need to ruin your health for this. When you tell her it's important to you, she will frown before smiling, saying she will keep you company then. So she will sit aside you, keeping you company as you work.

Katyusha:

She will yell she orders you to stop working. When you decline, she will gasp and complain you can't decline an order given by her. When you mumble you did, she will groan and yell you're overworking and she is extremely worried so take a break. So you only took a break to stop her from worrying. While taking a break, she told you to get a schedule and not work for longer than 9 hours so you don't overwork again.

Nonna:

She will be proud you are so mature and working so hard, but also worrying for you because you looked ready to fall asleep and you had so much work to do that it even stressed her out. When you stood up and stumbled, looking extremely pale, she was quick to hurry to you, helping you sit back down before she told you to take a break and lay down before you faint. While you fell asleep on the sofa, she cleaned your room for you and made you some healthy snacks.

Maho:

She knows how it feels to be overworked, so if she sees you're overworking, she will scold you and slap the top of your head with a book softly to try and get it through your head that what you're doing is bad for you. When you say it's important, she will sigh before saying she will help you. So she will help you so you can get this finished soon and then start taking care of yourself.