She was actually pretty and I couldn't help, but to look at her huge stomach.

"Morgan." I said shaking her hand.

"Oh trust me I know. His ass is beyond in love with you." She said nodding towards Kahron.

I raised my eyebrows a little not sure what to say back to that.

"He's drunk so I thought I should unload him onto you."

I nodded shrugging. "Uh, sure I guess."

"Look I don't want things to be awkward between us. Obviously it's the middle of the night and we can't talk like I want, but I think we should get together and talk considering the fact that we are both going to be in Ron's life forever for our own separate reasons."

I agreed then gave her my number.

I shut the door then struggled helping Kahron's tall ass up the stairs.

"Don't be loud. I gotta move Kae from my room to hers." I said after he sat on the bed.

"Shhh!" He whispered yelled. "Got it."

I rolled my eyes then picked up Kae. I put her in her crib then got the baby monitor incase I didn't hear her wake up.

I walked into my room seeing Kahron undressing.

I grabbed my phone from the charger then laid on the bed.

"Morgan I love you, don't hate me." He said laying his arm over my stomach leaning his face into my neck.

"I don't hate you." I said seeing I had two missed calls from Nee. Just as I was about to call her back the phone rung again and it was her.

"How the hell you gonna tell me to call you when I get in but you don't even answer ya fuckin phone?"

"Kae my young girl bruh. Her name Kae Kae Dawson, fuck that shit stain ass nigga."

"Fuck is Ron talking about? Hell he doing there anyway?" Nee asks laughing.

"Girl he drunk ass hell. That girl Niylah brought him here."

"She's so sweet right?" Nee asks.

"So far." I shrugged.

"She's real coo tho. She's just too fuckin nice for me, but I'm a ratchet so what do I know. I'm still surprised I didn't know she was pregnant and Mama K my talk shit with partner and she ain't tell me? I'ma have to fight my own aunt."

"I'ma have two daughters fuck you mean? Kae mine too."

"Bye bruh." Nee said laughing. "That nigga saying any ol thing."

I woke up to Kahron basically laying damn near on top of me staring in my face.

"Stop creep." I mumbled covering my face.

"You're beautiful." He said.

I blushed. "Thanks."

"Don't hate me."

I sighed. "I don't hate you dummy."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You know you gonna be my wife one day wearing that big ass pink diamond ring you always talked about having one day?"

I blushed even redder. "It's too early, move Kahron. I'm surprised Kae didn't wake up in the middle of the night."

"She did. I gave her the milk and she want back to sleep."

"Oh thanks. Well look at daddy Ron getting practice in." I joked.

"Shut up nigga." He said slapping my ass as I got up.

"Hands to ya self sir." I said.

"You excited to have a daughter?" I ask.

"No. Now I gotta keep lil niggas away from both my girls." He said.

"Lawd don't be one of those dads."

"You got me all the way fucked up if you think I'm not gonna be protective."

"No you are gonna be over protective." I said walking out of the room to Kae's.

"Same shit." He said following me.

"Mamas." I said as she sat rubbing her eyes. She smiled looking up, but as I reached for her she stood up reaching for Kahron.

"Oh word?" I said as he chuckled picking her up.

"Dada Ron." She said messing with his chin hair.

I laughed watching Kahron's eyes go wide. "Did she? She said. Yo! She said Ron! I fuckin told you Mo!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Calm yo hype ass."

"I told you, now you owe me for being right. I know what I want too." He said looking down at me licking his lips. "It's been too damn long since my mans down below has been truly satisfied with some good P if you know what I mean."

"Bye Kahron." I said walking away grinning.

"She said Ron." I heard him whisper. "I fuckin told you Mo!"