CHAPTER FOUR

(Trigger warning- talks about past abuse & self harm.)
.
.
.
.
.
Waking up at the sudden tap I felt, I look over at the hostess of the plane who was tapping my shoulder.

"Your flight has landed ma'am." He sweet voice brings you back into reality from you dream state.

"Thank you! Didn't think I'd be able to sleep through this honestly" you laugh while standing up to grab your luggage.

Grabbing my bags from the top, i start making my way to the lobby of the airport.
Taking my phone out of my pocket, I turn it off airplane mode & start texting George.

GeorgeNotFound.
Hey, my flight just landed. Are you here?

Waiting for a reply i take a seat on the uncomfortable terminal chairs, while keeping my bags close to me.

Sweet! Traffic isn't the best right now so, we will be a little late."

Anxiety and panic begin building up whilst reading the text.

You were excited to meet George, but to be fair you hadn't known him as long as you did dream.
But for some reason you can already tell you're going to be comfortable around him.

Opening a smaller compartment in my suitcase, I grab my headphones and untangle them.
Plugging them in, I open my Spotify and click shuffle on my playlist.

*tongue tied- Grouplove*

The upbeat song begins playing into your ears sending multiple emotions throughout your body.

Spacing out to the music I start scrolling through my social media.

A sudden hand was placed on your shoulder causing you to jump from your seat.

Looking up at the person who touched you, there stood George.

Immediately ripping your headphones out of your ears, you drop them with your phone and the ground and go in to hug the tallish man.

"y/n!! I can't believe your actually here" his voice was muffled in your shoulder as he hugged back

"Georgyyy"
"This feels like a dream oh my god" you giggle lightly while pulling away from the hug.

Whilst pulling away, you accidentally drug your arm across his shoulder causing your previous cuts to ignite in pain.

Making a quick weird noise at the pain, you try to play it off. But George had already noticed.

"Are you okay y/n?" His happy excited voice was gone

Smiling through the pain you reassure him that you're fine.

Grabbing your phone off of the ground, you take your luggage and start walking beside George to the car.

It was silent between you two, but It wasn't awkward.
It was completely comfortable, just as you assumed it would be.

~time skip brought to you by gogys screech🥴~

After George helped you get things back into the car, you made your way back to his apartment.

"Do you not live with your parents George?" You furrow your brows while grabbing your suitcase out of the trunk.

"Nope, once I started streaming I was able to buy my own apartment." He smiles looking at the apartment building