CHAPTER TWO

-updated 9/20/21- WARNING- this story is extremely cringe (at least to me) because it was my first story back onto wattpad in years.
I have 2 other george X readers that are 10x better if interested.
Please refrain from being rude, keep it nice even though yes, I know I added some cringe shit into this💀 I'm just tired of seeing rude/Ill mannered comments, making me tempted to take the story down as a whole, but not wanting to. Just please be nice!:)

(Trigger warning- talk about abuse and self harm)
.
.
.
.
.
Waking up to my phone alarm blaring in my ear, I finally just decide to get up.

Turning my alarm off, I get off my bed and grab a towel to get ready for a shower.
Quickly checking my social media on my phone, I see that I have a notification for discord.

Clicking it quickly I look as see who texted.

DreamWasTaken-
"Hey y/n, are you okay?"

Furrowing your brows you text back

"Of course I am, why?"
Bitting your lip nervously as you lie to his face you click enter sending the text.

Throwing your phone down, you make your way to the bathroom.
Setting the towel down I look at myself in the mirror and realize I have discoloration on my neck.

Leaning in closer to the mirror, you see the bruise of a hand going around your neck.

"I can't wait to leave this fucking place." You comment quietly to yourself as you look at the dark bruise.

Hopping into the shower you do everything necessary, while being careful around the fresh cuts from last night.

~time skip~

Getting out of the shower you put the same pajama clothes on from yesterday and call it good.

Once in your room, you immediately check your phone to see if clay had replied.

DreamWasTaken-
"Well George told me that you guys played a little later last night, and he said you sounded like you were crying. Are you sure you're okay? You know you can talk to me y/n."

Heart dropping at the text, you debate wether or not you should tell him.

"Uhh, can we talk in a VC about this?"
You press send and wait for the reply.

It was a Tuesday which technically meant you were supposed to be doing school work, but this was the only time that both of you parents weren't going to be home so you could talk to clay about things.

"Yeah sure"

Anxiety begins rushing throughout your body making you feel numb, and nauseous.

Walking over to your computer you turn it on and hop into the same VC from last night and wait for clay. 
.
.
Finally after 10 minutes the bing of someone joining finally went off.

"Hey y/n" clays voice rings through the mic
"How are you doing?"

Laughing lightly you struggle to find what to say
"H-hey clay. I'm okay, how about you?" You finally choke out

"I'm doing good.... so uh, what's going on?" The tension began to build in his voice

You feel your face get fuzzy and your eyes begin to water.

You had never told anyone what was going on at home because you didn't want to force your problems on other people. But you couldn't lie anymore.

"Promise me, you won't hate me after I tell you..." you voice begins to get choked up.