CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

-updated 9/20/21- WARNING- this story is

extremely cringe (at least to me) because it was my first story back onto wattpad in years.
I have 2 other george X readers that are 10x better if interested.
Please refrain from being rude, keep it nice even though yes, I know I added some cringe shit into this💀 I'm just tired of seeing rude/Ill mannered comments, making me tempted to take the story down as a whole, but not wanting to. Just please be nice!:)
.
.
.
.
"Thank you George.. this is all really gorgeous" you smile at the man

He returns the smile
"Clay also wanted to talk about everything so.. we should probably go do that"

You nod at his comment and put the things back in the bag, before standing up and following George out into the living room where clay sat.

Taking a seat he immediately begins speaking
"I'm sorry for what I did y/n, it wasn't right and I should've thought about the situation more then I did." You could hear the sadness and regret on his voice making it seem like he was being truthful

You pause and think about the situation for a moment.

"I can't say that I'm not upset still with what happened, because I am. But I forgive you clay. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose that relationship with you.. just please next time put a little trust on my name..I trust you.. and I've given you know reason to not trust me.." making eye contact with him he just nods

"I know, I trust you and I shouldn't have let someone like her try and change that trust. You were right"

You smile
"As long as you realize I was just trying to protect you, that's all that matters"

Clay returns the smile, standing up you do the same and give him a hug.

"Group huggggg" George announces before joining in on the hug causing all of you to laugh.

Breaking the hug you walk and grab water from the kitchen letting George and clay talk about whatever.
.
.
.
.
Memories from the nightmares began to come back into your brain, causing anxiety to peak.

Breathing heavy, you just lean against the counter and slowly drink water trying to make it subside.

George walks into the kitchen taking notice of your pale face, followed by your hands lightly shaking the glass of water.

"Are you okay..?" He questions and walks towards you

You smile
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

He rolls his eyes at you
"I know when you aren't telling the truth y/n.. tell me what's wrong"

You sigh at him
"I don't want to talk about it right now George.." you take your eyes off him and lift the water into your mouth once more.

"Okay..." he sounded frustrated.
"How about we all go out for dinner? It's been awhile-" he adds on changing the subject

"Where at?" You question

He shrugs his shoulder and reaches into the fridge, grabbing a soda.
"We could play dress up and go to a fancy restaurant with our new clothes.. it'll be different, but fun." Making his way to you, he places his soda down on the counter before wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

You smile at his gesture

"That does sound like fun but.. I want our outfits to be more of a shock at that party thing.. I mean just like you said, were Minecraft streamers and I feel people will be throughly shocked to see us like that" you laugh and lean back into is chest

"You're right.. well the other thing we really need to do is interview the other people for the dream team... then we won't have to leave" he lightly laughs

You nod
"That sounds like fun, plus we should probably do it before the event.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sitting down at your PC you load it up and go to discord.
Typing in the username provided by George, you wait for the person to add you back.
.
.
Once added back, you click his name and begin calling him, almost immediately he picks up.

"Hey y/n! How are you doing?" The joyful man speaks up

"I'm good nick! How are you doing?" You smiling though he can't see you.

"I'm doing great thanks for asking.. oh by the way, you can just call me sapnap"

"Thats such a cool name! Will do. Anyways, I just have a few questions I need you to answer then we'll pretty much know if you're a fit" you look read the 3 questions clay had written down before starting.

"How old are you sap?" You ask

"I'm 19" he speaks up quickly

"Okay.." you write it down next to the question
"And how available are you for streaming, or filming videos."

He stutters at first
"I'm uh.. in college so it honestly just depends on what homework I have there.. I try to stream and record as often as I can.. even sometimes pushing the limit." Your eyes widen at the college part.

"Okay sweet.. and last of all. How many viewers do you average at the moment, and how many are you looking to average in the future?"

He sighs into his mic
"I average about 500 viewers.. I would like to averaging at least 1.5K ... that seems impossible when I say it allowed but.."

You smile
"It isn't impossible I promise! If anything we can really help you out with that" you laugh him joining in.

"Thank you guys again for this opportunity, I really appreciate it!" He quickly says before you can tell him anything else.

"Of course, you seem like a really fun person to be around, and I think you would get along with the boys perfectly.. so sapnap you're official a member of the dream team" you say excited

"Holy shit seriously?! Thank you so much y/n, I promise you won't regret this" you could hear the excitement in his voice almost overflowing

You and him continue to talk about smaller things, along with having him join the dream team discord for future videos.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey y/n, how did it go with nick?" Clay questions walking into the gaming room.

You turn towards him on your chair
"Good, actually just got off the phone with him. He seems like the perfect fit so.. I had him join the server and such, also gave him the code for the dream smp.

Clay nods
"Sick, I knew you would like him. I've talk to him a little bit before and he seems like a chill dude"
He takes a seat at his computer

"I'm going to interview Karl now.. you can stay if you want, it won't take super long." Clay speaks up while slipping his headset on.
.
"I'll let you do what you have to" you laugh and stand up exciting the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n- Sorry this is kinda short, but I promise longer chapters will be coming again:) I just really want to finally get some of the other members in:)