Chapter 8

"Radioactive Bombs, its been ages since our people developed these weapons but was incomplete due to the Sirens and now thatnks to the new Kommandant, we've finally have that power." Eugen said to Bismark.

"Indeed which feels odd to me since there's questions to be answered but the time for answers is unkown." Bismark replies as Graf Zeppelin arrived.

"Graff Zeppelin reporting for duty!" She says with the salute.

"What brings you here Graff?" The Battleship asks the Carrier.

"I was under orders by Kommandant Dessler himself to test out a new bombing weapon." She replies.

"Excuse me, but Hipper and I have been authorized to test these Radioactive Bombs." Eugen replies.

"That's not what I meant!" She yells back. "As I was saying the weapons the Kommandant ordered me to test were strange looking drills that are launched from my planes."

"Alright then, the three of you will head towards Sakura Empire as planned and watch out for a Battleship that's been reported to become a Submarine, and Airship." The Ironblood Battleship orders before the trio officially left port.

Onboard Yamato:

"This is Mutsu.... Nagato.... Help.... Hit by a Sub.... ise attack!" A voice said on the radio causing Kodai to jump.

"This is Yamato send us your coordinates and we'll be there to assist you." He replies as he grabs the Comms.

"You...sound.....Yama.... as it....nds like a male.... sending you...nates!" Mutsu replies as Kodai looks at a person onboard the bridge.

"Shall I get the others?" She asks

"Yes Sheffield and inform them that we've got injured to rescue from a surprise attack." He replies as he went over to Shima's station and punched in the coordinates he recently received.