Chapter 5

Kodai was shooting at the Planet Bombs with Shima when they cheered at the recent deflected projectile but was cut short when they saw it hit a Space Station!

"No!" He yelled out as he wakes up in sweat.

He then took a look at a photograph of his family before getting up and exiting the Dorm he was given to by the Royal Navy.

Enterprise was on her ship staring at the sea when she noticed the white uniformed male climb into his ship and decides to head towards the Battleship.

Inside Yamato:
Kodai was searching for the saké of Dr. Sado when he heard footsteps. Grabbing his gun, he turns around and points it at the intruder.

"Enterprise? What are you doing here?" He asks as he lowers the weapon.

"I'm sorry to intrude but I was wondering why're you on your ship at this hour?" She asks as Kodai took out a photo.

"I had a nightmare about my parent's death." He said as he shows her the photo.

"I I feel the same way as my sisters were both sunk by a resurgence of Sirens on separate encounters." She explains as Kodai found the wine he was looking for and a couple of cups.

Kodai then grabbed Enterprise's hand and guided her towards the outside of his ship and they climbed up onto one of the turrets where they talked about their families and drank the Saké bottle until it ran out.

A few hours later:

Belfast found her way to the Yamato's turrets and finds Enterprise asleep on Kodai who had his arm around her. "Good morning you two." She says with a smile.

The two then grunted as they opened their eyes. "How long have we been here?" Enterprise said as Kodai complained. "Don't yell please."

"Fine then, Belfast do you got any antiheadache pills?" Enterprise asks the maid who pulled out a bottle. "I've got some incase I need one."

Kodai grabs the bottle and popped a pill inside before handing it to Enterprise who also took one.

"Let's go, breakfast is waiting." The maid said as soon as she got the pill bottle back.

Somewhere else:
"Enterprise and the others have been quite the trouble and recently with a new, but strange Battleship on their side that can become a Submarine but with our new ally we will have the chance to stop Humanity from reclaiming the seas!" Someone spoke to a group. "Isn't that right Dessler?"

Dessler now in his old humanoid form smiled. "That is right Empress Arbiter the 3rd."

Author's Note: I'll be using the Dessler from 'Yamato 2199' as the form he'll be using in this story