Chapter 20

As soon as Bismarck and her escorts arrived an explained the situation, the Ironblood then faced their guns at both Dessler and the Sirens.

"Alright everyone! I want you take care of the Sirens, I'm taking on Dessler alone!" Kodai yells to the shipgirls who nodded and turns towards the Sirens.

"Alright Dessler it's between you and me now, let's take it off planet!" Kodai said as he begins to fly off into the sky.

As soon as the two found themselves in space, their ships were brought out before firing off all cannons at eachother.

As they fought, Kodai kept his eyes on the direction of the nearby Asteroids and as he kept his ship firing the Shock Cannons, Anti Airs, and Side Missiles at Dessler's ship, he sets course to the Asteroids.

"Trying to escape Kodai?" Dessler said as he went on to pursue the Argo.

Kodai notices that The Gamillan was following him and immediately gets the type 3 shells loaded onto the aft Cannons before firing them.

Dessler begins to fire his weapons at the Space Battleship who then launched a few CosmoTigers to distract the enemy.

Dessler upon seeing this, he sends out his own squadron of fighters.

A few hours later, the 2 were at a stalemate and immediately went to face eachother as not only Kodai charged the Wave Motion Gun, Dessler charged up his own Dessler Cannon and they fired at the same time.

At the Surface, some shipgirls noticed a bright flash in the sky and they were beginning to worry