Chapter 10

Hi...yes im alive and back with another short update(sorry🙏)
Please ignore the mistakes

Author's POV

"Taehyungie are you done eating?" Jungkook asked tae softly and look at him sweetly.

He's so beautiful jungkook thought.

Taehyung nodded cutely and write "yes hyungie, thank you for bringing me here" on his notepad and smiled brightly at jungkook.

"ok then, let's go home? I'm sure they all looking for us, well of course except of jeongguk" he mumble the last part but tae heard it.

Taehyung frowned sadly at this and quickly wrote " Jeongguk hyung doesn't seem to like me right hyung? "

Jungkook's eyes went wide when he read that, he was about to answer him but got cut off when taehyung shakes his head and write at his notepad.

"no i totally understand him though, you guys are already popular then suddenly someone will have to join and on top of this someone is suppose to be mute and pretty useless 😔"

Junkook frowned when he read that,
"no that's not true taehyung-ah he's just moody today because he doesn't eat anything since morning because of practice, don't mind him please" he smiled at taehyung.

"and no your not useless maybe we don't know it yet but i know pd nim chose you for a reason so don't think your uselless or not special because you are more than that. " jungkook smirk when he saw taehyung blushing furiously.

Gosh so cute....

"let's go now taeger" jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile.

Taehyung frown, that smile is familiar to him, but he's pretty sure that he just see it now and not before, then why is it seem familiar? As if he treasure it dearly.

That what Taehyung thinks until they reach they dorm.

Just to be greeted with a fuming Jeongguk.

Guys I'm really sorry if I'm not updating its because of pandemic that's happening right now. It clearly affects us and its really hard to get a comnection because i don't have my phone with so im really sorry..

But ill try my best to update but pleaee dont get bored at my book ill update soon i promise 😥

You guys are my only escape from fear and anxiety that I'm feeling right now, i always read your comments to make me feel better so please continue supporting this book and give an encouraging words....

I'm really sorry guys but i promise I'll comeback soon...

I love you all