Chapter 1

Author's Pov

Loud cheers and screams  can be heard in the concert of the most famous Boy group in the world that called BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan, the said group has 7 members that trust each other no matter what.

The boy group is under the Bighit Entertainment in the name of their CEO or producer Bang SiHyuk,

"Thank you for coming armys, we will be always be thankful for you guys We LOVE YOU SO MUCH" said their leader RM or Kim Namjoon to their fans that called Army, after saying their goodbyes and thank you's to their fans they head to the backstage to take rest for a while before going home to their dorm.

While they are talking about their recent concert Bang pd-nim arrived,
"Congratulations to your concert you all did great"said Bang pd-nim and smiled to them that they return.

"Thank you PD-NIM!!" Screamed Bts proud of themselves that they make their CEO and fans happy.

"But i have something to say for you guys" PD-nim said suddenly become serious he was no longer smiling instead a frown on his chubby face can be seen.

"What is it?" Suga asked while taking glances to his fellow members, "I'll tell you tomorrow when you come to the company but right now go back to your dorm and take a rest" he said while standing up and leaving the room not even bothering to look at them or hear they complains

The members look at each other and decided to just follow what their CEO said and just go home, they just shrugged their thoughts and go straight to sleep not knowing that the news of their CEO can change their whole life especially for the Jeon twins.

  ~☆•~☆~•~☆~•~☆~•~☆~•~☆~•~☆~•~☆
So hi guys so its the chapter one of Mute sorry if its too short but i will work harder for the next chapter so just wait.. Enjoy Taegers😀😍

Memes for you guyseu