Prologue - edited

________________________________
June 23- June 30, 2013

"Mom? Where's dad? He should be back from work now, right?"

"He's not here."

"I mean, yeah, I know that, but where is he?"

10 year old Nicki couldn't see it, but her mother was now on her fourth bottle of Hennessy. Anything to become numb.

"Go to your room Nicki, he's not here." Frustrated, Nicki stomps up the stairs. "DON'T STOMP ON THOSE STAIRS AND I BET NOT HEAR YOUR DAMN DOOR SLAM!" Nicki gets to her room, and carefully shuts the door.

Her mother and her have never been close, she's always been closer to her father. She stayed up for hours that night, wondering when her father was coming home.

He didn't come. "Go to sleep Nicole, he's not coming back." Her mother had tears in her eyes, which wasn't a common sight to see. Nicole just nodded, and went to sleep, tears starting to fall. He always came home. On her birthday.
*******************************************

It's been a week since he didn't come home that one night, and she hasn't seen him since. She never really did find out what happened.

Until there was a funeral. Her father's funeral. Nicki was 13, she knew what funerals meant... she processed the fact that it was her fathers funeral, and that this meant he was dead, and she'd never see him again until she was dead as well. That fact is what made her want to died sooner than intended, just to see her father.

Don't go! (XXXTENTACION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें