Part 9

12:47 P.M. | Open Training Field

After the whole ordeal at the cafe I was starting to feel a bit better, still feeling guilty I put these boys through that. Since a bunch of us were already together we all decided to go show off our quirks together.

We got to a empty field, but it wasn't an ordinary field no no. It was covered in beautiful pink flowers and a sakura tree. I was stunned at this sight, I turned to Seiji who was on my right, then Neito who was on my left.

"It's so pretty here Nei! How did you find this?" I asked my blonde friend in which he replied "I was just walking home one day and found it, isn't it marvelous? Perfect for royalty like us and those....other's over there." He nodded his head to the group of boys behind us. I giggled in response and started running the the sakura tree.

I got to the tree and sat down, a bit hot from the sun. As soon as everyone sat down I got back up again. "So who's first?!" I exclaimed looking at the boys sitting in front of me. "Here here look I'll do a number thing. Sei you're 1, Nei you're 2, Shin 3, Mirio 4, and Jiki 5. OH! I'm 6." Mirio looked at me "How come I don't have a nickname? No fair!" I laughed at Mirio sudden jealousy. "Hmm." I thought for a second on Mirio's name. "My Sunshine. Works right?" Mirio smiled but shook his head. "That name works better for my good friend over here, his hero name is Suneater!" I looked at Amajiki and smiled. "What a lovely hero name! Mines is Spectrum. Does your quirk have anything to do with the sun? Do you wanna go first?" I asked Amajiki like 10,000 questions at once suddenly seeing his face and feeling guilty.

"O-oh sorry I didn't m-mean to ask so m-many questions.." Amajiki shook his head "I-it's...ok. I gu-guess I'll go f-first." I looked at Amajiki and smiled. He quickly turning his head away with a slight blush forming on his cheeks. 'Jeez! Why do all these boys have to be so cute its unfair!' I thought to myself, seriously questioning.

Before Amajiki stood up Mirio asked if he could explain Amajiki's quirk, in which he agreed to. "Ok ok! Tamaki's quirk let's him turn into whatever he eats! So like if he ate Takoyaki, which is his favorite food if anyone is wondering, he could get octopus tentacles!" I leaned into Shindo's ear "Whats takoyaki?" Shindo looked at me "Wait say that again, get closer a bit."

I got a little closer and asked again, this time Shindo picked me up and placed me on his lap. I made a little noise of surprise as I watched the others look at me. Jeez this guy will be the end of me, I'm going to explode of embarrassment. Seiji and Neito looked like he was going to kill this guy.

I tried to stand up but his arms wrapped around me a bit tighter. I felt confused, annoyed, but also something else. I can't put my finger on it. But whatever the emotion was it, confused me.

I tried to sit up again but like the other times, I failed. That's when I finally heard Seiji mutter "Okay yeah I'm done." Seiji got up and tried to pick me up. Shindo still being a little baby and not letting go.

"H-hey Shindo, p-please let go?" "Hmm. Naw. You're too warm and soft my dear." Help me. After another few seconds I felt another person grabbing my waist, pulling me off of Shindo and succeeding. I turned around to see Mirio. Thank goodness. I look at Mirio with eyes of 'Thank you so much I swear I'm going to kill this guy-'

"H-how about you....you d-don't hold on-onto someone i-if they ask you to...to l-let go?" Amajiki said to Shindo who seemed annoyed his 'princess' was taken away. "I just wanted to hold perfectness. Is that too hard for a man to ask." Hah if he wanted to hold perfectness he needs to look somewhere else.

I laughed out loud at my joke as everyone looked at me. With my red face I responded, "It's just funny he thinks so highly of someone who thinks they're literal trash hahaha." No one laughed at my joke. Swell. Before someone could talk I finally cut through the silence again. "ANYWAY!" I said too loudly "Amajiki-san! Quirk time!" Amajiki nodded and made a tenticle and then some vines out of this hands. I think my face turned into stars as I looked at this boy's amazing quirk.