Part 2

7:00 am | U.A. High

"It's time" I whispered to myself walking onto U.A. Premises sweating through my clothes, I walk over to the 1-B prepping area where I see Mr. Vlad (He's letting me call him Vlad but I feel like I should be a bit formal) "Hey kiddo!" Mr. Vlad said before coming and putting his hand on my head. I never realized how short I was compared to him until now. He is around 6'4.5" and I'm 5'3". "Hey Mr. Vlad-" I started to say thank you until someone started talking over the speakers "OOOKAYYY LITTLE LISTENERS! GET READY TO BE INTRODUCED! YEAAAHHH!" It was clearly Present Mic. "Good luck Ayastru, I'll be watching" Great. Now that I know he will be watching it adds to a whole new layer of stress. But I got this. Right? Yeah! I gotta show them who is boss!

"NEXT UP IS CLASS 1-B!!!" I walk out of the prepping area with my classmates to see a bunch of heroes and people in the stands, not us much people in the 2nd or 3rd year stages but still a lot. I see heroes I even know by memory, which is surprising how bad my memory is. I hear my classmates talk and talk while I'm just standing there wondering to myself, whats first? Mrs Midnight walks onto a stage and begins speaking, I zone out which was probably really bad, I zone back in to hear Mrs Midnight saying "Now the First Year Rep, Haikari Ayastru!" I jolted to everyones eyes on me. Huh?! Me?! I hesitantly walk onto the stage and say these words, "Let's have a fun time but remember, I will come out on top." Everyone stared. Now I got the attention. I saw Mr. Vlad in the stages, beaming with pride. Hmm I wonder why? No time to wonder, time to win.

"On that.. Lovely note.. Lets begin! The first activity is..." Mrs Midnight had a spinning wheel in the background but I knew what it was going to be "An obstacle course!" called it. I got into position and.. "START!" (A/N I'm not good with writing action so just uh bare with me my dears haha) I dashed and shot myself up with my quirk making a jet like thing out of light from my hands, then I shone light very brightly into my competitions eyes. They were all stuck for a good 5 minutes, I rushed past, in the lead! 'Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh how is this happening oh gosh' I got to the first obstacle, floating platforms. Easy. I made a bridge connecting one side of the wall to a platform to the next and next then I see someone coming up behind me, that cant do, I made the bridge disappear. Obstacle one down. Probably two more to go.

Turns out I was wrong only one last obstacle but it was a tricky one for me. Seemed like a long cave, but whats inside? I shall soon see. I walked in and made a little light from my finger tips and made my palm a flash-light. What I saw made me jump. Bats? Spider looking bats at that. Wh- How am I supposed to fight these? There are like 999,999,999 of them!! Ok think Hikari THINK! Red light! Bats are most sensitive to red light! Thank you 3rd grade science class! I did some quick thinking and made some real bright red light, thank you whoever helped in making my quirk genes to have strong eyes and can adjust and not go blind. I could hear some people behind me and decide to throw a rock behind me. Hopefully the bats will go after that while I escape out into the arena. My plan was perfect. I made it out first. I won the obstacle course! Now just two more big challenges to win and I'll be #1! Lets do this. I wait a little while longer until around 42 more competitors finished, that's where they stopped. "We have our spots filled! Everyone who was injured go to the infirmary everyone else who passed come with me." We walked over to the stage again. "Our next challenge is.." The wheel spins "...Foam sword battle!"

Uh what now? Foam? Swords? Foam swords? Interesting, Mrs Midnight has more to say. "First place was the tinyest sword, easiest to eliminate" Everyone looked at me. Great. Swell. Wonderful. But I also couldn't care less. I may have had an ego bigger than the Eiffel Tower right then and there but its what I needed to win! Plus I'm not always like this so its ok.. Right? Yeah stop doubting yourself Hikari. The sword battle was like a sports bracket. Fitting. I crushed the competition, obviously. First place! I sure hope my ego doesn't stay like this, its probably only the adrenaline talking. No, I know that's what it is. "Ok loves, last spin! Final contest is...One on one battles! Your opponent will be determined on what you placed in the sword fight" Mrs Midnight gives us who we will be fighting for the next competition, I don't know anyone in my year and no one knew me so I was at an advantage and disadvantage.

I'll be fighting second. I walk into the break room to see Mr. Vlad with a smile printed on his face. I've never seen him smile this big, is he ok? "Ayastru! Kid! You did great! First place! Keep it up! I know you're going second so I wanted to give you encouragement, its so nice to see you fighting so well!" Oh.My.Gosh. He just.. That was... That was so sweet I'm at a loss for words. I got ready for my fight but before I went out I called Seiji "Hey Seiji!" "Hikari you're doing great! I can't bel- HIKARI IS DOING SO WELL MY BABY" I heard someone interrupt Seiji. it was Geni. Then I can hear the muffled noise of Ansei asking for Seijis phone "Yams? Hi Yams! You're doing really well don't screw up in this fin-OW GENI DON'T PUNCH ME" I laugh really hard, then I hear Neitos voice "Kari-Senpai you're doing amazing! If only I could see it in person, but over the TV Is ok too" I hear his voice go quieter "Hey Neito, thank you my dear I-" I was interrupted by someone walking into the room I was in telling me to come down to start "Oh Neito I gotta go I'm up! Love you all bye!" The U.A. Staff member looked at me and smirked, "Boyfriend?" I blushed really hard, "N-no! Just my friend" the U.A. staff member made an understanding 'Ah' Noise

★彡Time skip because I don't know how to write action彡★

Final round, I'm out of breath, just me and this random guy from 1-A. I got this right? I don't got this. I'm too tired. I was off guard for one second, ONE SECOND, and he got a blow on me, causing me to get knocked out. I woke up in the nurses office and was quickly shooed off so I could go to the awards ceremony. I didn't get first but second will work, it still counts as the top does it not? "And here to hand out the awards is no one other than.." Mrs Midnight started to say until All Might Jumped down into the Arena. "It is I! I am here to hand out awards!" Holy stinking super crap (Yes I made an All Might reference shh) I was about to get a medal from All Might! I'm so excited! After giving a medal and hug to third place he got to me, "Ah our year one representative!" All Might chuckled "You did well! Make sure you don't over do yourself and get over tired." All Might gave me a hug and a medal. Damn. I just got hugged by All Might, the number one hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◦•●◉✿ A/N Two uploads in one day?? Heck yeah bro. Hope you enjoyed, I should sleep now haha ✿◉●•◦

(1364 words)