A/N Notes!!! READ IMPORTANT

Hey everyone! Author-san here with some Quirk explanations~~~

Seiji Shishikura

Quirk: Meatball

Seiji's Quirk gives him the ability to manipulate raw flesh. He can knead other people's bodies into disfigured balls of flesh, leaving them incapacitated. His own flesh is more versatile; it can be detached, expanded, and remotely controlled for offensive and defensive purposes.

Neito Monoma

Quirk: Copy

Neito's Quirk allows him to duplicate and use another person's Quirk after coming into physical contact with the user. He is currently able to hold four Quirks at a time and can maintain any copied powers for ten minutes. After the time limit runs out, he loses the copied Quirk until he once again touches the original user.

Geni Ayastru

Quirk: Reality

Geni's Quirk allows her to change a small part of reality, for example if she gets a cut she can change reality into which that did not happen. She cannot undo huge events like a wildfire, only small minor events.

Ansei Ayastru

Quirk: Spirit

Ansei's Quirk allows her to manifest small, spirit appearing orbs from her body. She can manipulate these at her will. The orbs are strongest when more people are around, but if there are too many people the orbs will over power her and leave her in a paralyzed panicked state, like a panic attack she cannot recover from until she or the others leave.

Hikari Yami Ayastru

Quirk: Lightwaves (I know I already explained her quirk but I'll put it here)

Hikari's Quirk lets her manipulate light waves. She can manipulate light waves to any color, brightness, temperature, and shape. Her qurik allows her to manipulate light to make handheld objects to use at will. She is not affected by the temperature or brightness of the light, and her body is always at neutral temperature unless she's sick or in the cold. Her eyes also adjust to any brightness or darkness.

Now I'm gonna describe my beautiful Ayastru family~~~~

Ansei:

Ansei is 5'3" with Middle-of-back-length wavy light purple hair which she keeps swept over one of her Almond, dark-blue eyes that have long eyelashes. She is very pale with freckles. Her orbs are blue and look like yokai orbs from the Japanese legends. She usually wearing a large dark blue sweater with either shorts not visible or black skinny jeans. She always wears her hair down. Shes accessorized with a black choker and 3 ear piercings, two on the lobe and one at the top of the ear. She is average weight and average body type.

Geni:

Geni is 5'8.5" with very long slightly wavy dark purple hair, her two front strands are dyed rainbow. She wears her hair parted in the middle, if her hair is in a pony tail the rainbow strands are always out. She has light olive skin that is dry on her legs and elbows. She has large dark green eyes. She usually wears her mint green sweater that is oversize for her so she wears a dusty pink undershirt with dark blue shorts. She wears a necklace with the day of her birth, August 8th. She has a silver tongue piercing that she got from Mr Shishikura as a present since he knew she always wanted one. She is a bit fluffy with a curvy body.

Hikari:

Hikari is 5'3.5" with slightly longer than mid back hair, which is very dark purple naturally at the top and fades down into half dusty pink and half dusty blue, her hair is slightly curly but more wavy. She has bangs swooping to her right, which is also the side that is half blue. She wears her hair half up- Half down and uses blue clips to clip her excess bangs to the right side of her face. She has olive skin from her getting tan because of her quirk. She has medium sized purple eyes and usually wears contacts but on missions and training she wears glasses because she doesn't want her contacts to melt into her eyes. She wears a black skin tight short sleeved shirt and a nice light blue skirt with black knee high socks. Her body is fluffy but she doesn't mind, she loves her rolls.

NOTE!!!!!:

All the Ayastrus natural hair color is purple!!!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ To figure out what other characters look like (Neito, Seiji, Vlad King) Just look them up! Mrs Monoma and Mr Shishikura don't have shown designs but you can use your big imagination for that! Thanks for reading! ♥